GDT: Jets (4-4) at Raiders (4-5) - Waiting all day for Sunday Night

NYRaider

Winner  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiderssssssssssss
    • Jets

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

There is no shame losing to KC on neutral turf and road game to Buffalo and Philly. I think they beat all three at home. 

Jets beat Philly and Buffalo.  Not saying it is a lock but we got a shot.  What scares me is playing on the East Coast at 10am.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

Yup. The moment we play a team that can score like Miami or KC we're going to be blown out and it won't look close. 

I agree with you. I think Miami is going to slaughter us, and this was all a Strength of Schedule thing. I hope I am wrong though. Would love to see O Connell have a break out party and our Defense still play lights out. 

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

Yup. The moment we play a team that can score like Miami or KC we're going to be blown out and it won't look close. 

You hope! That’s not a fact.

This team can improve 100%. Jets D is unreal, and we were down Kolton. I think our O will continue to grow and look better. 

We play Miami next week, and I believe we can keep it close, we could be blown out, but I sure as hell hope not! 

11 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Bro we play super sloppy football and have been the worst offense in the NFL outside of the New Jersey teams. Our defense has largely been carried by two things: Easiest Defensive SOS in the NFL, and Maxx Crosby who isn’t human. 

For all we know, Miami blows us out next week 34-17. 

If we can keep a very close game with Miami (even if we lose) I’ll believe we are a playoff team. 

Sloppy is subjective. All teams play with a degree of sloppiness. I’m not crowning us as a legit contenders, but to think we are not good enough to be at least .500 is inaccurate IMO. Not sure why Crosby not being human is a knock on the teams ability? He’s a huge reason why we are not terrible.

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

I agree with you. I think Miami is going to slaughter us, and this was all a Strength of Schedule thing. I hope I am wrong though. Would love to see O Connell have a break out party and our Defense still play lights out. 

I would too but I just don't see him playing on a level to throw for 300 yards and 3 yds yet. He's going to need to command the offense to that level to put up with what Miami has on offense. 

Not to mention, our secondary is so banged up, Tua is going to throw for a nautical mile. 

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I would too but I just don't see him playing on a level to throw for 300 yards and 3 yds yet. He's going to need to command the offense to that level to put up with what Miami has on offense. 

Not to mention, our secondary is so banged up, Tua is going to throw for a nautical mile. 

Dolphins 47-16 wouldn’t surprise anyone that’s not a Raider fan. 

If we win….. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952w7qyaatcvl6nq7sg7n

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1