Grand Theft Auto 6 (Trailer Confirmed for December)

iknowcool

On 11/19/2023 at 6:33 AM, Tank4Drake said:

Where have you been? The PS2 collection are all GOAT's. I'd personally rank them:

5) GTA II

4) GTA 5

3) GTA III

2) GTA Vice City

1) GTA San Andreas

Hoping GTA 6 can be #1.

I took a break from gaming from like 2004 to 2017 and even back then, all I played was Madden and Final Fantasy games. Looking forward to getting my hands on this. Always loved playing these games.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how much of we saw is essentially just trailer made footage not representing the game at all? The streets seemed so dense and world so lively, reminds me of the Cyberpunk trailer they first showed ~2 years pre-release that was completely different than the actual game.

Still, hyped and I trust Rockstar quite a bit. I can't remember their last miss.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Hopefully it's spring 2025 so we're only like a year and change away from the release, but it'll likely be a November 2025 release so we're still two years out. 😢

The thing to worry about is that it will likely be a PS exclusive for the first year. It didn't come to PC until a year after launch for GTA5. So unless they change their formula, this is actually a 2026 release for most gamers.

Additional thoughts: Why do a trailer 2 years before launch, that's excessive. I'm afraid this game is going to be a let down, not because of the game itself but because of the massive amount of hype it has which is impossible to live up to. GTA6 also better be absolutely flawless at launch with not a single glitch. 12 years to make a single game?? They better bring it and spend all of 2024 play testing this game.

Edited by AkronsWitness