CFB coaching carousel- 2023-24 edition

thrILL!

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

sorry @candyman93

It’s not sexy but it could be a good hire. The guy has consistently matched the Aggies in win totals over his Kentucky tenure. So we know his floor, give him the resources of Texas A&M and who knows what he could do. We are a few years away from having the money to go get the best thing out there. 

I mean Stoops is more SEC proven than hiring the latest up and coming group of 5 coach. Players seem to love the guy from everything I’ve read and the Aggies have to try and keep this team together. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

It’s not sexy but it could be a good hire. The guy has consistently matched the Aggies in win totals over his Kentucky tenure. So we know his floor, give him the resources of Texas A&M and who knows what he could do. We are a few years away from having the money to go get the best thing out there. 

I mean Stoops is more SEC proven than hiring the latest up and coming group of 5 coach. Players seem to love the guy from everything I’ve read and the Aggies have to try and keep this team together. 

It's not gonna end up well. We all know it. 8-4 is the ceiling.