Week 11 GDT : Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) @ Green Bay Packers (3-6)

Leader

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

"Those who cannot be caught cannot be arrested"

-new testament 

I still remember to this day the first guy I saw arrested at Lambeau, was probably late 90s, early 2000s and I was just a kid. Were playing the Rams and this Rams fan stood in the aisle saying he knew for a fact that beer guy had Bud Light somewhere and he wasn't buying Miller Lite. He wouldn't sit down until someone brought him a Bud Light. Beer guy came back with a cop and took his *** out of the stadium. Good times haha.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I still remember to this day the first guy I saw arrested at Lambeau, was probably late 90s, early 2000s and I was just a kid. Were playing the Rams and this Rams fan stood in the aisle saying he knew for a fact that beer guy had Bud Light somewhere and he wasn't buying Miller Lite. He wouldn't sit down until someone brought him a Bud Light. Beer guy came back with a cop and took his *** out of the stadium. Good times haha.

What a hill to die on haha

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He could have at least held out for Blatz, Old Style or PBR

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/packers-snap-counts-vs-the-chargers-week-11-2023-108

I wasn't able to see the first half, so don't understand some snaps.

RG:  66/6 Runyan/Rhyan, and LT 41/31 walker/Nijman.  

What's going on with usage?  Did Runyan get hurt?  If so did he come back?  Walker/Nijman, did somebody get hurt, or get benched, or what?  

20 minutes ago, craig said:

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/packers-snap-counts-vs-the-chargers-week-11-2023-108

I wasn't able to see the first half, so don't understand some snaps.

RG:  66/6 Runyan/Rhyan, and LT 41/31 walker/Nijman.  

What's going on with usage?  Did Runyan get hurt?  If so did he come back?  Walker/Nijman, did somebody get hurt, or get benched, or what?  

They are rotating LT's to see who stinks more

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Musgrave should had 500 yards a couple tuds. Was told that we shouldn't count on rookie TEs for anything.

To be fair, how many rookie TEs are getting the opportunities that Musgrave is getting this year?  He's on pace for 77 targets, which I believe is more than any TEs not named Kyle Pitts, Pat Freiermuth, and Evan Engram since 2016.  This year alone, we've got 3 TEs (Dalton Kincaid, Sam LaPorta, and Luke Musgrave) who have 45+ targets at this point in the season.

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

To be fair, how many rookie TEs are getting the opportunities that Musgrave is getting this year?  He's on pace for 77 targets, which I believe is more than any TEs not named Kyle Pitts, Pat Freiermuth, and Evan Engram since 2016.  This year alone, we've got 3 TEs (Dalton Kincaid, Sam LaPorta, and Luke Musgrave) who have 45+ targets at this point in the season.

At least two other this year.

Source: post I'm quoting 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

They would get the opportunities Musgrave is getting if they were as athletic as Musgrave is, playing as well as he's playing.

PFF Best/Worse Packer Grades:

Top 5 offense

1. WR Dontayvion Wicks: 76.1
2. LT Rasheed Walker: 73.5
3. RT Zach Tom: 72.6
4. WR Romeo Doubs: 71.9
5. RB A.J. Dillon: 69.3

Wicks produced 91 receiving yards and drew a crucial defensive pass interference penalty on just 15 routes run. He did have a drop, but he otherwise produced three first downs on catches over 20 yards and forced four missed tackles. Walker gave up one pressure (sack) over 28 pass-blocking snaps. Tom allowed just one hurry over 44 pass-blocking snaps. Doubs caught five of his six targets, made a contested catch and had a 143.1 passer rating when targeted. Dillon caught four targets and gained 34 yards after first contact.

Top 5 defense

1. DL Kenny Clark: 89.8
2. DL Karl Brooks: 81.0
3. CB Corey Ballentine: 71.5
4. OLB Kingsley Enagbare: 67.0
5. S Anthony Johnson Jr.: 62.6

Clark had a team-high six hurries, plus a crucial forced fumble in the red zone and the game-ending batted pass over 49 total snaps. Brooks delivered a sack and a hurry over 19 pass-rushing snaps and held up well against the run. Ballentine gave up just one catch for 17 yards on four targets into his coverage and made four tackles without a miss. Enagbare had a hurry and a tackle for loss over 22 snaps. Johnson Jr. didn’t give up a single catch over 64 total snaps.

Bottom 5 offense

1. RG Sean Rhyan: 43.4
2. RB Aaron Jones: 46.4
3. LT Yosh Nijman: 52.1
4. TE Ben Sims: 53.6
5. WR Malik Heath: 56.1

Rhyan gave up a hurry on just four pass-blocking snaps. Jones dropped another pass and had just 17 total yards on five touches. Nijman gave up three pressures, including a sack, and had a penalty over 31 snaps at left tackle. Sims graded out below average as a blocker. Heath got dinged big for his one pass-blocking snap, which resulted in a quarterback hit.

Bottom 5 defense

1. S Jonathan Owens: 40.5
2. LB De’Vondre Campbell: 44.1
3. DL T.J. Slaton: 45.4
4. LB Isaiah McDuffie: 45.8
5. DL Devonte Wyatt: 45.8

Owens missed a tackle on the 51-yard touchdown and also gave up four catches and a touchdown in coverage. Campbell missed two tackles and gave up two catches; he earned poor grades across the board. Slaton missed a tackle and got a poor run defense grade despite making one stop. McDuffie missed a tackle and gave up a first-down catch. Wyatt had two pressures but missed two tackles; finishing continues to be a big issue.