Tim Boyle to start for the Jets Friday

MikeT14

27 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Oof. I mean, you had to make a change. Imo, there is no worse QB who has played this year than Zach Wilson. He's irredeemable. 

Tim Boyle wasn't even good in college. The only reason he's on this team is because he has a good relationship with Rodgers. (that seems to be a common theme with the Jets this year)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Tim Boyle wasn't even good in college. The only reason he's on this team is because he has a good relationship with Rodgers. (that seems to be a common theme with the Jets this year)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, BroncoSojia said:

I'd rather have Trevor Siemian out there than Tim Boyle. Not sure this changes much. It could actually make them worse, TBH.

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Oof. I mean, you had to make a change. Imo, there is no worse QB who has played this year than Zach Wilson. He's irredeemable. 

28 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

8 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I was pounding the table all off-season to get a real backup and not have ZW, a player you just deemed unplayable, be one (or four) snaps away from being back on the field behind a 40 year old.

Such a poorly run organization.

I honestly think this Boyle has a better chance of success in New York...he did it for 6+ seasons....

98.jpg?crop=1424,801,x0,y161&width=1900&

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BroncoSojia said:

I'd rather have Trevor Siemian out there than Tim Boyle. Not sure this changes much. It could actually make them worse, TBH.

Yeah, at least Zach has some mobility. Ol' Timmy is going to be even more of a sitting duck behind that line.

57 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Are the Jets trying to tank? Why would you start one of the few QBs in the NFL worse than Zach Wilson?

I think this is some twisted game the FO is playing with the fans.

"Just you wait, they are going to be screaming for us to put Zach Wilson back on the field."

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hoed5xrevezja55ru4

• Like 2