Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

@Packerraymondand @CWood21I might need you to get me out of Mod Jail.

I'm going to make Jakuvuous cry on the GB and he already doesn't like me. 

I got the Love thread closed in NFL Gen because I knew I was right and they were wrong, so when you get to mod jail, look for the guy with the toilet hooch.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

It was nice of SNF, after their 5th quarter montage of calls that should have gone KC’s way, to do a side interest piece on how Love just beat Mahommes in a shootout and GB won the game. 

Thought they did a good job of keeping the.hanky in the pockets til the 4th Q and they tried inserting themselves.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You guys all know Murphy spent like half of the 2 billion dollar Packers rainy day fund on this script so we wouldn't have to be on Hard Knocks, right?

And the Packers would be a super-obvious choice for Hard Knocks if they miss the playoffs.  Historic NFL franchise, famously insular, coming off a pair of disappointing seasons in a QB transition, young team that literally hosted the draft.  The only way they wouldn't end up on Hard Knocks is if they fired LaFleur or some other team volunteered.

4 minutes ago, Refugee said:

It was nice of SNF, after their 5th quarter montage of calls that should have gone KC’s way, to do a side interest piece on how Love just beat Mahommes in a shootout and GB won the game. 

Yeah .. that was BS.  The Packers outplayed the champs and all they could talk about was "missed calls".  The missed PI was bad, but I almost think it was a makeup call for the ridiculous penalty on Owens at the beginning of the last drive.  Nobody is calling fouls on hail mary desperation plays.  Those plays are a free for all .. you got to rip someone down to even get close to a call on those.

30 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Except SF.  They enjoy playing GB in the playoffs quite a lot.

they enjoyed Rodgers.  They didn't like Favre too much.  Lets hope Love becomes a nightmare for them, or lets just hope we somehow don't play them