Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I have seen it at least twice in this game, and multiple times in other games of the Chiefs.  Creed Humphrey moves the ball off the ground slightly and then puts it down, then snaps it.  He gets away with it.  I believe that is illegal, but he hasn't been called.

Point of emphasis later

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I have seen it at least twice in this game, and multiple times in other games of the Chiefs.  Creed Humphrey moves the ball off the ground slightly and then puts it down, then snaps it.  He gets away with it.  I believe that is illegal, but he hasn't been called.

Just need one of the announcers to talk about it ad nauseam like they did with Jawaan Taylor.

Edited by Striker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Point of emphasis later

It really should be.  I am not begging for false starts.  Well, I kind of am, I just want it called fair.  I have noticed it multiple different games.  A lot like SD's right guard, I don't know how that isn't a false start, but it isn't called.  I don't think there is a conspiracy, I just think that the refs are incompetent 

Just now, deltarich87 said:

At worst, GB gotta eat up the rest of the clock this quarter. Can't let the Chiefs have a shot to double up on some points

Screw that. 70 yard TD to Watson followed by a TJ Slaton one handed pick six. Nothing else is good enough and everyone should be fired if it doesn't happen. 

• Like 2