Steelers Christmas Classics: Week 15 GDT vs Pats

43M

6 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think jags have one more lose in them... we should get the bye with browns coming here wk 17 (can see us losing a trap game at Houston.. although they look really bad right now)

They just got steam rolled and look awful. Meaning we’ll play down to them and win it with another game winner from Boz. 

Another point about the last play, I feel like there was enough time Ben could have called a real play instead of that ill conceived abortion.

7 minutes ago, August4th said:

the lose to Chicago is a killer right now

history has shown that 15-1 doesn't matter either. This loss might be enough to make the team better if we face them again. I am happy with what I saw, the D scheme is getting there, but would be better with pressure. Btw, did Harrison even play? Harrison should have been out there with Watt most of the game or at least some later on. Let the youth play but if they can't get the pressure, then bring in Harrison for rotation. the DL was decent but Tuitt got owned on that run TD. 

To beat the pats a D needs TOP (always helps) , but 4 man pressure and good man to man coverage.  Right now I would say the jags and KC can do that,  while we can get the TOP, we can't cover gronk. Shazier was probably the one to cover gronk, but he is gone and not sure that is 100% effective. 

7 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think jags have one more lose in them... we should get the bye with browns coming here wk 17 (can see us losing a trap game at Houston.. although they look really bad right now)

If we lose  to Houston, then we shouldn't be in the playoffs . Houston are injured to the point where they are possibly one of the worst teams in the league currently.  

Now that the shock has worn off and emotions have settled, I really have to question Ben's decision at the end there.    He shouldnt have thrown any thing unless he had a wide open WR.     He played such an amazing game up until that point.   Just him trying to do too much again.   Part of me loves him for it....but in the end it was still a bad decision to throw that into the middle of 3 Pats.   

It was a great game to watch no matter the outcome. Happy the Patriots got the win, but extremely well played by you guys! Here's hoping for another match up in the AFCCG with a healthy AB. I'd love to see these teams go at it at full strength (Shazier, AB, Haden for you guys, Hightower, Edelman, KVN for us). Good luck the rest of the way guys, hopefully both teams are healthy as possible and we meet up again. 

Nothing I hate more than the Cheatriots.  Refs screwed us tonight big time.  Not only was that a TD, but Eli had PI on him that last play.  But of course the Cheatriot Scum get the calls.  I hope that every team they play from now on tees off on the head cheater, Brady, and KOs him.  Gronk shouldn't even be in the NFL this season after his dirty crap that resulted in the same thing that JuJu's football play+taunt resulted in.  It's BS.  I'm seriously pretty close to being done with the NFL for good.  They're mostly nothing but trash anyway.

Archived