Week #15 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Soko said:

But they were. Because that game happened on November 21st, 2021.Β 

You seem to be confused.Β 

I’m not confused. He said last season. Last season was 2022 & I referenced last seasons loss. Then you came in and brought up 2021. Two different games. But thanks for adding to the conversation. πŸ™πŸΏ

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

I’m not confused. He said last season. Last season was 2022 & I referenced last seasons loss. Then you came in and brought up 2021. Two different games. But thanks for adding to the conversation. πŸ™πŸΏ

You are definitely confused. Because I’m the one that brought it up first.Β 

56 minutes ago, Soko said:

Only had to go back one year for this, but the Rams lost 31-10 to the 49ers, who entered that game with a 3-5 record.

To clear up further confusion: since there is no 2023-2024 SB champion yet, then the most recent would be the 2022 Chiefs. Going back β€œone year” would be the 2021 Rams. I figured that was obvious since I said Rams and we were talking about SB champs. I even added the final score and the record of the 49ers at the time, which again, I thought would make it super obvious that this was the 2021 Rams.Β 

Your whole thing bringing up some loss from the Rams in 2022 and their SB hangover, that was all you, no one else was referencing that at all.Β 

Glad I could unconfuse you.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Soko said:

But they were. Because that game happened on November 21st, 2021.Β 

You seem to be confused.Β 

That 49ers team ended up 10-7 and actually beat the Cowboys in the wildcard round. πŸ˜†

I don't know how much that means but I @#$%ing love that even in this example the 49ers ended up making the playoffs and beating Dallas.

• Like 1

Just now, nagahide13 said:

That 49ers team ended up 10-7 and actually beat the Cowboys in the wildcard round. πŸ˜†

I don't know how much that means but I @#$%ing love that even in this example the 49ers ended up making the playoffs and beating Dallas.

41358b2609885e5c18f88720ce287c83.gif

• Like 1

Just now, nagahide13 said:

Β 

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

So good I had to quote it twice.Β 

• Like 1