Week #15 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Because good teams never lose.ย 

Super Bowl teams don't lose 31-3 (before garbage time) to .500 teams.ย 

Look, I thought Dallas was real this year, too. But enough is enough: too many inexcusable blowout losses.

Dallas might as well forfeit their season now.

12 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

There is a lot of great story involved, but part of me whatโ€™s that story to end. Stafford got his ring, Goff is leading his team to the promised land and if he wins a playoff game, he does something Stafford could never do here. But let us have this postseason run without added distractions.ย 

Imagine talking about the Lions winning playoff games after losing to the Bears of all teams.. and by multiple scores. After having the energy for Dallas that you have had today. Come on now lol. I have nothing against Detroit as a solid team with a chance, but the double standards are amusing.

Just now, Duluther said:

Super Bowl teams don't lose 31-3 (before garbage time) to .500 teams.ย 

Look, I thought Dallas was real this year, too. But enough is enough: too many inexcusable blowout losses.

Dallas might as well forfeit their season now.

Too many blowout losses? One in the last two months.. when they have had more blow out wins than anyone? Itโ€™s an outlier, but people will treat it as defining evidence because weโ€™re talking about the Cowboys and people want to see them fail.