Week #15 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Just a disgusting loss that proved Dallas was a pretender. I can't imagine Jalen Hurts ever losing to a team that only wins 3 games all year. Truly pathetic. 

This is hilarious because the same guy constantly brings up Washington playing the Eagles closely as a knock on the Eagles. But when the Cowboys lose to a team like the Cards that doesn't matter. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Part of me does, part of being wants to close that chapter. 

Be careful what you wish for lol. At this point, we merely exist to play spoiler. But we gotta take care of business against NO and NYG first. Neither game will be easy.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

Be careful what you wish for lol. At this point, we merely exist to play spoiler. But we gotta take care of business against NO and NYG first. Neither game will be easy.

There is a lot of great story involved, but part of me what’s that story to end. Stafford got his ring, Goff is leading his team to the promised land and if he wins a playoff game, he does something Stafford could never do here. But let us have this postseason run without added distractions. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Cowboys fans can spin it all they want, but getting blown out on the road against Buffalo is a bad look. Them losing a close hard fought game is fine, but they didn't look like the belong on the same field. SF would dog walk them again and I like Philly if they play again as well. 

So a bad game against a desperate Buffalo team matters but Philly’s bad game against Dallas doesn’t? I mean it was only last week where Dallas punched their teeth in. 

5 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

This is hilarious because the same guy constantly brings up Washington playing the Eagles closely as a knock on the Eagles. But when the Cowboys lose to a team like the Cards that doesn't matter. 

Way to take that totally out of context. Arizona was an outlier. Philly has played teams close the entire season.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

So a bad game against a desperate Buffalo team matters but Philly’s bad game against Dallas doesn’t? I mean it was only last week where Dallas punched their teeth in. 

I have more faith in Philly then I do Dallas. They are a tougher team mentally. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

I have more faith in Philly then I do Dallas. They are a tougher team mentally. 

Based on what, though? What happened to Dallas today happened to Philly two weeks in a row and we haven’t even seen them this week. Dallas was riding high and payed for it against a desperate Buffalo team. It should go better next week.