Week #16 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Without Patrick Mahomes, that game is as comfortable a beating as this rivalry has been in the other direction for the last few years.

The Chiefs are quite simply not a good team right now. They have an elite QB who pretty much single-handedly kept this one a contest against a Raiders team who are… ok?

Great viewing as a S&B fan though.

13 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Raiders have a shockingly straightforward path to the playoffs

Β 

1. Win out

2. Ravens beat Steelers in week 18

3. Texans or Jaguars lose at least one of their remaining games

Β 

edit: I guess the Bengals need to lose a game as well

For the second time in three years the Raiders play the Colts in their 2nd to last game, where if they win out they have a chance to sneak in as a 7th seed with an interim coach

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Without Patrick Mahomes, that game is as comfortable a beating as this rivalry has been in the other direction for the last few years.

The Chiefs are quite simply not a good team right now. They have an elite QB who pretty much single-handedly kept this one a contest against a Raiders team who are… ok?

Great viewing as a S&B fan though.

This forum was declaring Mahomes cooked by the third quarter lol.

4 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

This forum was declaring Mahomes cooked by the third quarter lol.

I haven’t read the thread back, but that’s just delusional nonsense. He has a OL that can’t block and receivers who can’t catch.

I can’t get enough of seeing him suffer and whine - as a rival fan who have been dominated by the Chiefs for the last few years, there’s nothing better than seeing Kermit in ruins. But pretty much none of it is on him, and I dunno what people expect him to be doing differently right now.

Edited by Nightmare
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I haven’t read the thread back, but that’s just delusional nonsense. He has a OL that can’t block and receivers who can’t catch.

I can’t get enough of seeing him suffer and whine - as a rival fan who have been dominated by the Chiefs for the last few years, there’s nothing better than seeing Kermit in ruins. But pretty much none of it is on him, and I dunno what people expect him to be doing differently right now.

He peaked last year. He's going to put up numbers similar to this season for the rest of his career.

13 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

So, is the MVP gonna buck up or does the system QB need talent around him?