Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

Just now, Laces Out said:

Yes. This is a bad year for QBs. 

That's why I don't want them to pay him, but the dumb **** in charge made his bed with his payment plan.

Ugh.. worst reply timing ever... I get it though. Let us Love lovers (Packers fans) enjoy tonight. Happy New years anyways.

Just now, Laces Out said:

Yes. This is a bad year for QBs. 

That's why I don't want them to pay him, but the dumb **** in charge made his bed with his payment plan.

What are your expectations?  He is probably going to have 30 TDs and be pushing 4000 yards.  

I get it, you like Aaron Rodgers.  So do I.  But he is not here, and he isn't coming back.  Cheer for our guy.  You're acting like he stinks on ice and is a scumbag to boot.  

• Like 3

You knew, at minimum, that Love had arm talent and athleticism that gave him the potential of being one of the better QB's in football if things worked out. There's still inconsistency to be ironed out but there's been a whole lot more high's than lows, especially with each passing game. Things are looking good, folks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

You knew, at minimum, that Love had arm talent and athleticism that gave him the potential of being one of the better QB's in football if things worked out. There's still inconsistency to be ironed out but there's been a whole lot more high's than lows, especially with each passing game. Things are looking good, folks

Maybe the best parting gift Rodgers gave us was wanting Tom Clements back, and him sticking around with Love...

• Like 3