TE Ja’Tavion Sanders
                       Int Leonard Taylor
                       LB Cedric Gray
                       Saf Kamren Kinchens
                       G Brandon Coleman
                       G Zak Zinter
                       RB Bucky Irving
                       LB Ty’Ron Hopper

Goals were to increase big play capability on offense and, just in general, give Love a better supporting cast.   Mitchell and Franklin both offer something to my offense, that I severely lacked.    Frazier comes in with Joe Tippman and gives me a great feeling about the middle of my OL for multiple years.     Hall Jr and Taylor, both add a new flavor to my Int room, I like the fits rotational pieces for the future.       Sanders….Well , sure.   Let’s add a weapon to the TE room because why not…    Gray and Hopper both impressed me during the Senior Bowl, I like them as package specific players in the future.    Coleman/Zinter are both just keeping the stock in que at G, Coleman impressed me last year when I watched Avila.      The 2 picks severely lacking on the SPARQ grades, are just guys I enjoyed watching.   Kinchens was a combine away from likely being a 3rd/4th round guy.   Kyren Williams gave me hope for Bucky after his combine,  I'm okay with the smaller stature for guys that break tackles at an elite rate.     

Lost some picks, but I like what I gained on offense.   It's already over?   When the 2025 draft start?

• Like 8

Favorite and least favorite picks from each round (I didn't include Lancaster at all, and I know there are three picks left):

1.5 - Cwmfelinfach Ptrash Pterodactyls - Joe Alt - Your LT position is shored up for as long as Alt plays for you. No brainer pick in this position. 
1.10 - Cwmfelinfach Ptrash Pterodactyls - Drake Maye - I get what you were doing here, and I really like Maye, but taking both back to back? I would have gone with one and continued to build around them. 

2.14 - Anchorage Aliens - Amarius Mims - jokes aside, if this works out, it's really nice. A top 15 talent at 30. 
2.1 - Greenland Polar Bears - JJ McCarthy - similar issue to Cwmfelinfach, except in this one I hate McCarthy. 

3.15 - Svalbard Miners - Ennis Rakestraw Jr. - I am in the minority, but I really like this guy, and think this is a steal here.
3.9 - Las Vegas Bangers - Braden Fiske - had a great combine, but I am not overly impressed otherwise, especially with the talent left on the board.

4.7 - Raleigh Firebirds - Michael Penix, Jr. - a great spot to get him and a great get for Raleigh.
4.15 - Cancun Kaiju - Maason Smith - I don't think he's even the best INT on his team in this draft...

5.12 - Anchorage Aliens - Ben Sinnott - My TE2 to be honest. I love this value here. 
5.15 - Quebec Nordiques - Elijah Jones - I don't even remember this guy... 

6.8 - Akureyri Huldufolk - Zak Zinter - he needs a redshirt, but he'll be starting soon. Great long term play.
6.16 - Rome Eternals - Dadrion Taylor-Demerson - I am just not very high on him. I think he could end up later in the IRL draft. 

7.5 - Las Vegas Bangers - Adissa Isaac - Was super productive in college and should have a solid NFL career.
7.8 - Akureyri Huldufolk - Ty'Ron Hopper - He might make it as a ST guy somewhere, but this feels like a very long term investment and someone that could have been gotten in the tank. 

• Like 8

Berlin Draft

Future Draft Capital Acquired – 2025 1st(Hungary) - 2025 2nd(Akureyri) – 2025 5th(Svalbard) - 2026 1st(Akureyri) – 2026 5th(Svalbard)

Future Draft Capital Lost – 2025 2nd(Berlin)

Our offseason has been about (1) retaining key guys, (2) targeting specific players/positions, and (3) acquiring future draft capital to replace more expensive players in the next couple of years.

This draft was predicated on the two big trades as soon as the thread opened.  Moving Love for future capital and acquiring Bosa to complete our DL.  After the first round, we wanted to target IOL heavily as it was both a strength of the class and an area that we needed to improve.  We had planned on staying put and letting the board fall, but 3.14 was the only pick we made where we didn’t make a move. 

1.08 – Terrion Arnold – This pick was going to be either Dallas to take over for Hendrickson in a year or Terrion to hopefully complete our CB room.  Witherspoon, Deonte, DJ Turner, Benford, and Terrion is a very young, talented group we feel very good about.  He has inside-outside versatility and can excel in both man and zone.  He is also very young and has a lot of room to grow.

3.10 – Jordan Morgan – After giving up 2.14 to get a 2025 1st, we gave up our 2nd next year to acquire a guy who may and can play multiple spots on the OL.  We need viable depth and he could be a cheaper option than Powers in a year.

3.14 – Cooper Beebe – RG was a revolving door last year and probably our weakest spot. Beebe may start from Day 1.

5.3 – Sedrick Van Pran - We gave up 7.14 this year to move up from 5.14 and snag Van Pran who is a very good center prospect and take hopefully take over when Dalman leaves next offseason.

7.2 – Theo Johnson – With only Darnell backing up Goedert, we moved on from St-Juste to acquire our #2 TE in the draft.

• Like 8

Raleigh Draft Review

1.2- Marvin Harrison Jr WR Ohio State

Overall Big Board Rank: 1

Positional Rank: 1

Analysis: My need for QB is still clear after Bryce Young's disaster of a rookie season, but Marvin Harrison Jr is too good. In a 16 team league, I can still acquire QB options that will get me to a competitive level for 2024, but players this polished and this NFL ready just don't come around too often. 

2.2- Taliese Fuaga OT Oregon St

Overall Big Board Rank: 10

Positional Rank: 2

Analysis: For my team, that will be getting by at QB and have an elite RB having a big road grading RT with rare movement skills for his size is really important. Fuaga fits the bill the most of anyone in this draft for me. Fuaga is exactly who I was looking for at this spot.

2.9- Nate Wiggins CB Clemson

Overall Big Board Rank: 16

Positional Rank: 4

Analysis: After doing the mocks throughout the offseason, I knew that I wanted to try and trade up from the back of the 3rd to get one of these top CB's or OT's depending on how the board fell. After securing Fuaga at 18, I was looking to get Wiggins or Kool-Aid who I ranked very closely. Wiggins was the pick because despite his slim frame and deficiencies in run defense, the main job of a CB is to cover people. Wiggins has rare speed and movement skills to be able to cover receivers. Especially in BDL, voters are going to look first and foremost at "can this guy cover their guy". We are seeing more and more smaller and faster WR's come into the league and are successful, so having a CB that can move and stick with these kinds of receivers.

4.7- Michael Penix Jr QB Washington

Overall Big Board Rank: 33

Positional Rank: 5

Analysis: We all know the risks involved with Penix, but the man can play QB and throw the ball. In the 4th round, with my QB room, this was a home run of a pick. Part of what pushed me over the edge of being sold on Harrison at 2 was really thinking i could get Penix this late for my shot at QB.

4.16- Roman Wilson WR Michigan

Overall Big Board Rank: 40

Positional Rank: 10

Analysis: After trading down to pick up that extra 7th and then trading up with the PF2 that I won't be around to use anyway, I landed one of my favorite receivers in this deep class. With speed, strong hands and good toughness I feel like Wilson is a really nice compliment to Marv and Courtland Sutton in my WR room.

7.7- Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington

Overall Big Board Rank: 57

Positional Rank: 13

Analysis: Getting a 3rd receiver in this draft was not a part of the plan, but Polk was sticking out so far on my board that I couldn't ignore him. If Polk lands in the right spot, he could be a great replacement for Courtland Sutton and that big contract in another year or so. I love his him at the catch point and his run after catch ability. Marvin, Roman Wilson and Polk all compliment each other very well.

7.11- Mason McCormick IOL South Dakota State

Overall Big Board Rank: 64

Positional Rank:  5

Analysis: Man, I am a sucker for small school athletic offensive linemen with position versatility. Those always tend to be some of my draft crushes each year. It was exciting to get that extra 7th so I could irresponsibly pick him guilt free.

Overall, this draft went almost exactly as planned for me. My team needed an injection of youth and talent on the offensive side of the ball. 

• Like 6

Las Vegas Banger Official Draft Review and Analysis 

2.15 Jer’Zhan “Johnny” “Zhan” Big Sexy” Newton, INT, Illinois (Height 6’2”, Weight 295lbs)

When IR asked me about my opinions on Mr. Newton. I was excited about his measurables. I exclaimed, “Geez, that’s a lot of meat!” and “BB likes ‘em big.” It was decided then that he was the right guy to for the Bangers. Though, I still don’t know what position INT is. I assume he intercepts passes, so he can play in our secondary.

Total Girth added: 295lbs BB: 17% satisfied

3.9 Braden Fiske, INT, Florida State (Height 6′ 5″, Weight 298lbs)

Now, this fella here made me even more excited. He intercepts passes too, just like Big Sexy in our previous pick, but he does it with 3 extra inches and 3 extra pounds! You can’t teach size, and girth like that doesn’t grow on trees. Say it with me, “BB LIKES ‘EM BIG!

Total Girth added: 593lbs BB: 35% satisfied

3.13 Chris Braswell, EDGELORD, Alabama (Height 6′ 3″, Weight 256lbs)

Chris doesn’t sound like a good football name, and being an Edgelord doesn’t seem like something useful to have around, but IR said some site called PFF said he was good. That sounded made up to me, but whatever. His height is good, but he weighs over 40lbs less than our other beefy men. That didn’t sparkle with me, but there is time to bulk him up a little bit before the season starts.

Total Girth added: 849lbs, BB 45% satisfied

4.2 Payton Wilson, LB, NC State (Height 6’4”, Weight 238lbs)

At this point in the draft I was getting concerned. "They keep getting skinnier!" I yelled at my poor and confused wife.

He plays linebacker. That's good I guess, but BB NEEDS MORE BEEF!

Total Girth added: 1,087lbs, BB 53% satisfied

4.3 Jaylen Wright, RB, Tennessee (Height 5’10”, Weight 210lbs)

Pros: his name is Jaylen, and he can be best friends with our other RB named Jaylen. He also has good speed, and he is a good receiver out of the backfield.

Cons: he might as well weigh nothing at this point. 

Total Girth added: 1,297lbs, BB 59% satisfied

4.4 Kingsley Shacklebolt, Auror, Order of the Phoenix (Height 6’2”, Weight 14 Stone)

Kingsley showed great courage, and leadership ability in the 2nd Wizarding War. He stood is ground and fought off Voldemort. However, he is the smallest guy yet weighing in at only 14 stone (196lbs). He is a wizard though, so that could come in handy.

Total Girth added: 1,493lbs, BB 59% satisfied

4.10 TJ Tampa Bay, Metro Area, Florida

IR clearly understood that he was not meeting my needs for big slabs of man meat. So, he decided to go quantity over quality with this pick. I didn’t know you could draft entire metropolitan areas, but this is why I just let IR cook. There are 193,981 men living in Tampa Bay with an average weight 199.8lbs. For a glorious grand total of 38,757,403lbs. That’s what I am talking about baby!

Total Girth added: 38,758,896lbs, BB satisfaction max. His thirst for girth is quenched

6.3 Marshawn Kneeland, EDGE, Western Michigan and 7.5 Adisa Isaac, EDGE, Penn State

I’m sleepy now. Two more Edgelords for the squad. I’m going to take a nap. Pete still doesn’t have a QB

Edited by BodyBurner
  • Like 13

My BDL 4th round grades players

49 Tyler Nubin S Minnesota  4th Round 43 CWM
50 Darius Robinson EDGE Mizzou   37 Quebec
51 Chris Braswell EDGE Alabama   45 Las Vegas
52 Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU   52 Las Vegas
53 Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M   34 Ivory Coast 
54 Payton Wilson LB NC State   50 Las Vegas
55 Ja'Tavion Sanders TE Texas   71 Akureyri
56 Khyree Jackson  CB Oregon   77 Cancun 
57 Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington    103 Raleigh
58 Patrick Paul OT Houston    59 Cancun
59 Adisa Isaac EDGE PSU   101 Las Vegas 
60 Jonah Elliss EDGE Utah   112 Ivory Coast
61 Junior Colston LB Michigan   57 Lancaster 
62 Malachi Corley WR WKU   40 Lancaster 
63 Rodger Rosengarten OT Washington    95 Lancaster 
64 Mason McCormick IOL South Dakota    107 Raleigh
  • Like 5

5th round board 

65 Jonathan Brooks RB Texas 5th Round 38 Cancun
66 Jaylen Wright RB Tennessee   51 Las Vegas
67 Kris Jenkins DT Michigan   44 Rome 
68 Trey Benson RB FSU   49 Greenland
69 Jeremiah Trottier Jr LB Clemson    78 Cuba
70 Cooper Beebe IOL KSU   46 Berlin
71 Jarvis Brownlee CB Louisville       
72 Zach Zinter IOL Michigan   88 Akureyri
73 Jamari Thrash WR Louisville      
74 Marshawn Kneeland EDGE WMU   83 Las Vegas
75 Calen Bullock S USC   111 Greenland 
76 Blake Corum RB Michigan    61 Hungary
77 T'Vontre Sweat DT Texas   69 Rome
78 Tez Walker WR UNC   99 Quebec 
79 Dominick Puni IOL Kansas      
80 kiran amegadjie OT Yale   70 Quebec
  • Like 4

6th round board 

81 Javon Baker WR UCF 6th Round    
82 Jayden Hicks S WSU   73 Quebec
83 Brealon Allen RB Wisconsin   97 Greenland 
84 Dadrion Taylor-Demerson S TT   92 Rome
85 Brealen Trice EDGE Washington    80 CWM
86 Cam Hart CB ND   90 Cancun
87 Theo Johnson TE PSU   98 Berlin 
88 Jacob Cowley  WR Arizona   110 Cuba
89 Brandon Dorlous DL Oregon      
90 Jermaine Burton WR Alabama   108 Ivory Coast
91 Beaux Limmer IOL Arkansas   81 Greenland
92 Sedrick Van Pran IOL Georgia   67 Berlin 
93 Javon Bullard S Georgia   66 Anchorage
94 Kam Kinchins S Miami   86 Akureyri
95 Renardo Green  CB FSU   89 Cuba
96 Calean Carson CB WF    
  • Like 5

97 Michael Hall DT Ohio St 7th Round 56 Akureyri
98 Marshon Lloyd RB USC   85 Rome
99 Cedric Gray LB UNC   82 Akureyri
100 Cole Bishop S Utah   68 Lancaster 
101 Jalen McMillian WR Washington       
102 Spencer Rattler QB SC      
103 Khris Abrams Draine CB Mizzou   84 Svalbard
104 Ben Sinnott TE KSU   75 Anchorage
105 Ruke Orhorroho DT Clemson    48 Greenland
106 DJ James CB Auburn      
107 Brendan Rice WR USC   91 Rome
108 Malik Washington  WR Virginia    102 Quebec
109 Beau Brade S Maryland      
110 Blake Fisher OT ND   85 Hungary
111 Jaylin Simpson  S Auburn      
112 Mo Kamara EDGE Colorado St   100 Cancun 
  • Like 4

Cuba 2024 Draft Class

Overview: Pretty straight forward for us. We traded most of our picks this year for Trevor Lawrence and also swapped down from round 4 to round 6 for Shaq Leonard. The goal was adding some depth and athleticism to the roster.

5.14: Jeremiah Trotter, LB, Clemson

We liked what we saw from him on film. He’s got the instincts you’re looking for at the position. He finds the ball in coverage and can find the running backs cycling through the fits of the run. Does a good job at blitzing. He was a solid developmental guy to work with and develop.

6.09: Renardo Green, CB, Florida State University

We saw a lot of him at FSU over the past couple of years. The LSU film upped his stock against some incredibly talented players. We saw him get beat a couple times but he’s progressed very well at Florida State. The offseason was a quiet win for him because he has a lot of passable marks athletically for an outside CB. He’s battle tested and willing to make an effort against the run, which we did not expect. Overall, he’s got the potential to be a boundary CB and upside to become a starter with some additional refinement.

7.10: Jarrian Jones, CB, Florida State University

We loved what we’ve seen on film from Jones over the past couple seasons. Statistically he was one of the top CBs in CFB last season (16-32, 158 yards, 3 INTs, 0 TDs - 25.3 passer rating) as the primary defender in coverage. He did an excellent job at the combine running a 4.38, and has the body type (6’0, 190 pounds) to be a viable slot CB. He reminds us plenty of Alontae Taylor and is willing to get physical in the running game. His arm length is a bit smaller than we’d like but we’re willing to bank on traits at this point of the draft. We feel safe betting on the eye test.

7.14: Jacob Cowing, WR, Arizona

Gambling on Jones had its downside as Burton and Davis went immediately thereafter. Cowing was the consolation prize but we think his film suggest he could be more than that. He projects as a slot option with a ceiling to be a starter who lines up inside and out or a depth option. His floor is along the Markus Wheaton spectrum but after Tank Dell proved to be more than just a decent player, there’s upside worth monitoring.

Overview: It’s a pretty low risk draft for us. Nobody will say much if this class does not pan out and we didn’t draft for need after Trotter. Jones and Green can possibly replace Emerson and Taylor if they are not on the roster next year. Cowing has work cut out to get a real role on the team at the moment. Conversely, if more than one guy from this class becomes a real contributor we could have some quality players on a cost effective budget. We’re happy to let them develop at their own rate and let that dictate the future of this group.

• Like 6

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos Official Draft Review

TRADES

Ivory Coast receives:

QB Brock Purdy

Las Vegas receives:

2025 2nd

--------------------

Anchorage trades

1.6, 5.1, 7.5, 2025 6th

Ivory Coast trades

--------------------

Ivory Coast trades:

2025 6th (Anchorage)

Las Vegas trades:

2025 5th (Cancun)

--------------------

Ivory Coast trades:

Hungary trades:

3.2 (OTC)

--------------------

Ivory Coast trades

2026 4th

PFA 2.13

Quebec trades

DRAFT PICKS

1.6 Dallas Turner, Edge, Alabama

Fairly early we planned to stay at #4 and select the best player at the spot. As scouting was done and the mocks were dropped, three players emerged as primary candidates: Bowers, Odunze, and Alt. After spending enough time pondering which of the three would be the best candidate, we decided to trade down and pick up more picks, while still being able to land one of the three. As the combine unfolded, we expanded our scope to evaluate other options, and Turner emerged as a dark horse. The athleticism is off the charts, and if he's able to reach his potential, he could be a real game wrecker at the edge position. Not to mention, with Myles Garrett on the other side, he's not likely to face many if any double teams. As the draft approached and things became clearer that it would come down to Bowers vs Turner most likely, we really had to evaluate the options of which position is better to have an elite player at, and edge won out over tight end. Being able to choose our choice of edge was something we had a luxury this season, and may not have next year. In addition, Khalil Mack is getting up there in age, and is playing on his final contract year, so roster planning was considered. Chase Young hadn't panned out, but the Black Rhinos love to run a heavy 3 man rotation, and utilizing Turner off the bench and on passing situations will give ICBR a devastating pass rush that they hope can return them to the playoffs.

2.10 Tyler Guyton, Offensive Tackle, Oklahoma

Pre-draft we wanted to get back into the IRL first round, and packaged together a number of picks to jump back up without giving up our third. Ideally here we were looking for BPA but with a focus on offensive tackle. As our pick arrived, Guyton and Mims were our top two options. Having been burned by injury-plagued prospects before, not to mention some injuries last season, we elected to go with the guy who should be more reliable with a higher floor albiet lower ceiling in Guyton, and hope that he lands somewhere to start immediately at right tackle, a great compliment to Trent Williams who we feel has a couple more seasons in him.

3.2 Edgerrin Cooper, Linebacker, Texas A&M

Just like we had our choice of edge in the draft, we had our pick of off-ball linebacker. Cooper was a perfect blend of talent and need at this stage of the draft, and we felt he does a lot of things on the field that we'd like to leverage for our front seven. We did get a little ansty and traded up to secure him, but it securing Cooper was worth it, especially as we were very happy with our eventual selection from the trade-down in the 7th. He'll help alleviate some of the loss of White/Queen/both.

5.1 Bo Nix, Quarterback, Oregon

Now we're starting to hit the part of the draft where we like to go pure BPA with some of our picks, and Nix is one such option. We certainly like to try and roll the dice on the later round quarterbacks, with Howell being a recent example. Nix certainly improved a great deal since his days at Auburn, and leaves college with the most starts by a quarterback. Will that experience be enough for him to land an early draft spot and potential starting job? We certainly hope so, and this is a pick to roll the dice that one NFL team is willing to do so. Otherwise, Javon Bullard was going to be the selection here.

5.11 Kamari Lassiter, Cornerback, Georgia

Lassiter has some solid tape on him, enough where we think he'll be a starter after some development, but it was concerning to hear conflicting reports on his 40. A cornerback running 4.6+ was not going to work, but we were able to find some evidence pointing to 4.50 - 4.51 as his pro day 40s, which aligned with what he put on game tape. We're not likely to need him to play immediately, but believe he'll be a contributor in the future. This was the player we landed on wanting for BPA once the 40 time concern was addressed.

7.12 Jermaine Burton, Wide Receiver, Alabama

The wait from the middle of the 5th round down to the bottom of the draft was tough, but it did give us time to determine who we were going to take. As the picks got closer, we were surprised to see Burton still on the board, and felt he's a receiver who is capable of breaking out at the next level. His catching ability was phenomenal, with no drops last season, and someone that we really felt we needed to go out and grab at this point - it was expensive, but had we not, he'd be learning French right now. Hopefully he follows the mold of Scary Terry and Sun Gawd.

7.16 Jonah Elliss, Edge, Utah

Is Edge really a need for us? No, but this is again going back to BPA. Elliss got hurt towards the end of the season, and missed working out at the combine, but was still able to put up double digit sacks in 2023, as well as what would have been the best 3 cone in combine history at his pro day, and puts up a similar athletic profile to Harold Landry. That explosive agility is something we hope he parlays into becoming a pass rush specialist and adding to our rotation of edges, keeping our line fresh and aggressive all game long.

Looking over my draft class, I certainly have a type, don't I? SEC heavy, and big school preference. Am I Baltimore?

• Like 6

Lancaster Draft Review:

1.7 - Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State
This pick was always Olu all the way. He's been my OT1 throughout the process and we were thrilled to be able to sit tight and land him here. He has a few blemishes but I think even with those small issues he's very pro-ready and should be a day 1 started in the NFL and BDL.

Most Ideal Fit: Tennessee Titans
Probably only happens if Alt goes before the Titans but would really be a dream scenario. Almost guaranteed starting job and gets to work with Bill Callahan no brainer.

Least Ideal Fit: New York Jets
Probably a fine long term fit but I think year 1, he'd ride the bench until an injury happens and then they'd play him wherever they need a hole plugged. So Tyron Smith could get injured week 1 and then Olu starts at LT right away. Or maybe AVT gets injured again and they stick him at guard year 1. Still long term he'll likely be their LT of the future but with the 7th pick I'm hoping to land someone who will start right away.

1.11 - Jared Verse, EDGE, Florida State
As I was watching the EDGE guys in this class, I liked a few of them and felt like I'd be fine seeing who fell to me in the mid-2nd. Then I put on Verse and just had to have him. I love the energy he brings every play, the physical way he plays. I love the fit in my EDGE group as well. Very pleased to land him so he and Watt can terrorize QBs together.

Most Ideal Fit: Chicago Bears
Would most likely plug in as an instant starter on the Bears defensive line. The Bears defense is overall pretty talented at this point in their rebuild. They've Montez Sweat on the other side of the DL and some young guys coming up on the interior. He should be able to start immediately without having to be the star. A very comparable situation to his role on Lancaster's DL.

Least Ideal Fit: New Orleans Saints
I almost went with the Saints for Fashanu as well. They just haven't been the best at developing guys recently, especially on the DL. It's not the worst landing spot as he'd likely have the inside track to be the starter but I would be a bit more worried about him long term.

2.11 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
We were considering Kool-Aid in the 2nd before we moved back to 2.13 as part of our move up to 1.11. We didn't think he would get to us but he was our ideal pick. We were surprised when he fell and even though bcb said he wasn't considering him at the pick before us, we don't regret the small jump to secure him. Loved the tape, he's a smart player. Doesn't have elite physical tools but we think he'll be a dependable starter for a long time.

Most Ideal Fit: Detroit Lions
This is a match made in heaven. McKinstry fits this Lions team to a tee and would be stepping into a really nice situation there right away. He also would very likely get to start right away for them after they released Sutton this offseason. 

Least Ideal Fit: Baltimore Ravens
While this wouldn't be a horrible spot long-term, I do worry that McKinstry could get stuck behind some of their established starters early on. Plus we like Brandon Stephens and expect him to be a key depth piece for us next year so having him or Kool-Aid block the other one from starting would be less than ideal.

3.1 - Keon Coleman, WR, Florida State
I definitely get the concerns with Coleman and I think that's concerns will hold him back from ever being a truly elite threat, but I see his ceiling as very similar to Michael Pittman Jr.'s, truly. A very good WR1 or an elite WR2. Well luckily for us we now have Ja'Marr Chase and Coleman doesn't have to be the true #1 target.

Most Ideal Fit: Buffalo Bills
Kind of an obvious pick here but getting Coleman with an elite QB would be great. I do worry that going there would cause him to have to take on too much of a role right away due to their issues at receiver but I do think that as the season went on he could progress and live up to those expectations, even if there would be struggles early on.

Least Ideal Fit: Carolina Panthers
I just don't want any of my offensive players near that train wreck until we see how they look under the new regime and see how Bryce Young develops. I think he would run into a similar problem in Carolina of having to do too much, too early but here I think the issue would be exacerbated by the overall situation.

3.8 - Malachi Corley, WR, Western Kentucky
With Coleman likely being more of a downfield threat (at least early in his career), we also wanted a different sort of receiver who could be more dynamic after the catch. Corley was a guy Mike and I both identified early on as a player we both liked and really wanted. This may have been a slight reach for him but we wanted to make sure we landed him.

Most Ideal Fit: Pittsburgh Steelers
Admittedly, this is a bit of a selfish fit but I think it would still be one of the most ideal fits for Corley. I think he has a high floor as a slot, underneath target, YAC type of guy and I think there are a lot of teams where that would be a valuable addition right away. However, the Steelers have been great at developing and getting the most out of their WR talent so I want Corley there because I think if there is more to his game, they can get it out of him.

Least Ideal Fit: Baltimore Ravens
Ravens are a WR needy team that I could see taking a guy on day 2, but I don't want Corley to go there. I think there a ton better fits out there for his skillset and I think the Ravens have been inconsistent in developing receivers lately.

4.9 - Junior Colson, LB, Michigan
Linebacker wasn't a must draft position for us coming into this one but after some of the other guys we were looking at went off the board, Colson was there as one of our BPAs. I love his upside and think he can play early in limited roles and as a spot starter before eventually developing into the full time starter next to Warner.

Most Ideal Fit: Green Bay Packers
This team provides a path to starting if he's ready early. Another plus is that there's a good, beefy DL in front of him and presumably an improved secondary as I imagine the Packers will be addressing that in the draft. Honorary mention to the Cowboys for similar reasons.

Least Ideal Fit: New Orleans Saints
This was definitely the hardest fit to come up with. I've seen some linebackers to the Saints as they're going to need someone to replace Demario Davis in the future. But I think Colson could realistically get major playing time early, if not start outright. The Saints have a pretty solid and set LB room at the moment so I think this could be a solid spot for Colson to go developmentally but not if I wanted him to get going right away.

5.4 - Cole Bishop, S, Utah This was another guy where the position wasn't a must have for us but the tape was good and we liked the fit. We have a number of young safeties who will potentially start next to Minkah Fitzpatrick but nobody who we felt was a sure thing so we decided to add another body to the mix. Bishop is a smart, instinctive player who tested very well and we like his upside.

Most Ideal Fit: Miami Dolphins
The Dolphins have some options at safety who would be ahead of Bishop but their new DC is Anthony Weaver who comes from Baltimore. So I expect if they felt good enough about their safeties, they would incorporate a solid number of three safety looks where Bishop could get out on the field.

Least Ideal Fit: Jacksonville Jaguars
The Jaguars have some established starters at safety and even though I've heard they plan to use Savage as more of a nickel guy, I still think this limits his ability to get snaps as Nielsen didn't seem to use three safety packages much. I don't think Bishop should start day 1 but I think he could use reps and regular playing time to improve.

6.15 - Roger Rosengarten, OT, Washington
Rosengarten is an upside swing with our final pick of the draft. He had a very bad championship game that is hard to shake out of my mind but the rest of the tape shows a lot of potential as a swing tackle. He's also been getting a lot of love from draft guys lately who are plugged into the league so I think the NFL might be higher on him than we think.

Most Ideal Fit: Washington Commanders
Rosengarten is more of an upside pick so we don't expect him right away. The Commanders starting RT is Andrew Wylie, who will be good for Rosengarten to learn behind. The plus is that if Rosengarten comes in looking like he can play right away, Wylie isn't good enough to keep him from starting either.

Least Ideal Fit: New York Giants
If the Giants added Rosengarten, they'd have a bit of a logjam at RT with Evan Neal and Jermaine Eluemunor that I'd like to avoid. Also, that would officially signal Evan Neal's demise or at least his future at guard. Which might be what happens anyways but I'd like to see him get one more chance at RT with improved health and supporting cast.

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos Official Draft Review

TRADES

Ivory Coast receives:

QB Brock Purdy

Las Vegas receives:

2025 2nd

--------------------

Anchorage trades

1.6, 5.1, 7.5, 2025 6th

Ivory Coast trades

--------------------

Ivory Coast trades:

2025 6th (Anchorage)

Las Vegas trades:

2025 5th (Cancun)

--------------------

Ivory Coast trades:

Hungary trades:

3.2 (OTC)

--------------------

Ivory Coast trades

2026 4th

PFA 2.13

Quebec trades

DRAFT PICKS

1.6 Dallas Turner, Edge, Alabama

Fairly early we planned to stay at #4 and select the best player at the spot. As scouting was done and the mocks were dropped, three players emerged as primary candidates: Bowers, Odunze, and Alt. After spending enough time pondering which of the three would be the best candidate, we decided to trade down and pick up more picks, while still being able to land one of the three. As the combine unfolded, we expanded our scope to evaluate other options, and Turner emerged as a dark horse. The athleticism is off the charts, and if he's able to reach his potential, he could be a real game wrecker at the edge position. Not to mention, with Myles Garrett on the other side, he's not likely to face many if any double teams. As the draft approached and things became clearer that it would come down to Bowers vs Turner most likely, we really had to evaluate the options of which position is better to have an elite player at, and edge won out over tight end. Being able to choose our choice of edge was something we had a luxury this season, and may not have next year. In addition, Khalil Mack is getting up there in age, and is playing on his final contract year, so roster planning was considered. Chase Young hadn't panned out, but the Black Rhinos love to run a heavy 3 man rotation, and utilizing Turner off the bench and on passing situations will give ICBR a devastating pass rush that they hope can return them to the playoffs.

2.10 Tyler Guyton, Offensive Tackle, Oklahoma

Pre-draft we wanted to get back into the IRL first round, and packaged together a number of picks to jump back up without giving up our third. Ideally here we were looking for BPA but with a focus on offensive tackle. As our pick arrived, Guyton and Mims were our top two options. Having been burned by injury-plagued prospects before, not to mention some injuries last season, we elected to go with the guy who should be more reliable with a higher floor albiet lower ceiling in Guyton, and hope that he lands somewhere to start immediately at right tackle, a great compliment to Trent Williams who we feel has a couple more seasons in him.

3.2 Edgerrin Cooper, Linebacker, Texas A&M

Just like we had our choice of edge in the draft, we had our pick of off-ball linebacker. Cooper was a perfect blend of talent and need at this stage of the draft, and we felt he does a lot of things on the field that we'd like to leverage for our front seven. We did get a little ansty and traded up to secure him, but it securing Cooper was worth it, especially as we were very happy with our eventual selection from the trade-down in the 7th. He'll help alleviate some of the loss of White/Queen/both.

5.1 Bo Nix, Quarterback, Oregon

Now we're starting to hit the part of the draft where we like to go pure BPA with some of our picks, and Nix is one such option. We certainly like to try and roll the dice on the later round quarterbacks, with Howell being a recent example. Nix certainly improved a great deal since his days at Auburn, and leaves college with the most starts by a quarterback. Will that experience be enough for him to land an early draft spot and potential starting job? We certainly hope so, and this is a pick to roll the dice that one NFL team is willing to do so. Otherwise, Javon Bullard was going to be the selection here.

5.11 Kamari Lassiter, Cornerback, Georgia

Lassiter has some solid tape on him, enough where we think he'll be a starter after some development, but it was concerning to hear conflicting reports on his 40. A cornerback running 4.6+ was not going to work, but we were able to find some evidence pointing to 4.50 - 4.51 as his pro day 40s, which aligned with what he put on game tape. We're not likely to need him to play immediately, but believe he'll be a contributor in the future. This was the player we landed on wanting for BPA once the 40 time concern was addressed.

7.12 Jermaine Burton, Wide Receiver, Alabama

The wait from the middle of the 5th round down to the bottom of the draft was tough, but it did give us time to determine who we were going to take. As the picks got closer, we were surprised to see Burton still on the board, and felt he's a receiver who is capable of breaking out at the next level. His catching ability was phenomenal, with no drops last season, and someone that we really felt we needed to go out and grab at this point - it was expensive, but had we not, he'd be learning French right now. Hopefully he follows the mold of Scary Terry and Sun Gawd.

7.16 Jonah Elliss, Edge, Utah

Is Edge really a need for us? No, but this is again going back to BPA. Elliss got hurt towards the end of the season, and missed working out at the combine, but was still able to put up double digit sacks in 2023, as well as what would have been the best 3 cone in combine history at his pro day, and puts up a similar athletic profile to Harold Landry. That explosive agility is something we hope he parlays into becoming a pass rush specialist and adding to our rotation of edges, keeping our line fresh and aggressive all game long.

Looking over my draft class, I certainly have a type, don't I? SEC heavy, and big school preference. Am I Baltimore?

Interesting that 3 times you passed on Bulldogs as the other guy and all were guys I picked. Fun read.

• Like 3