Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

I know you’re all going to act this way after getting dunked on in any and all debates. I never even came in here to talk trash, never dragged your team, but of course you’re going to act like this was a personal victory or something.

Yes you said the packers wouldnt score 40+, the packers scored 48, you won that debate! 

Daks pick 6 was the nail in this coffin. He wasnt the weakness on offense, but he was certainly a weakness

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I know you’re all going to act this way after getting dunked on in any and all debates. I never even came in here to talk trash, never dragged your team, but of course you’re going to act like this was a personal victory or something.

Maybe consider the flaws for Dallas that were brought up.  SOV and point differential vs winning vs losing teams.  Its ok.  You can continue with the victim complex 

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

How do you get dunked on in theory when the events came to fruition? Like are you saying we were wrong for thinking we could score points even though we did because nobody had yet?

You got some used cars to sell buddy. Get back on the lot.

lol. You need to go back and read. When was I ever debating about the matchup in this game? It’s delusional to think I was ever in here going back and forth about who was going to win.