Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm going to go into next week with a similar mindset, house money. If we take out #1 and #2, it's Super Bowl or bust at that point, as crazy as that sounds.

Exactly why this season has been of of the most fun ones in a LONG time. Packers even making the playoffs was already a huge W for this org....anything after that is gravy. Embarrassing the Cowboys in Dallas was just another cherry on top of things. Beating the Niners in SF? That would just make things even sweeter. If it doesn't happen, oh well. Can't even be upset at all right now. Love looks like a legit franchise QB, the potential of this young offense is through the roof....things are trending well in GB. Hard not to be excited about the future of this org

• Like 6

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

For responding to personal attacks such as this one? Give me a break. I have no problem responding if I feel like it, and I have a right to do that. Maybe you should have stayed out of it and kept with not following the conversation, because you have no idea what you’re talking about. At least demonstrate a basic ability to read and follow conversation if you’re going to accuse someone of mental illness over a football game. It’s pathetic that you feel so vindicated. As if either of us were on the football field lmao

The whole point of what we do as fans is to root for opposing shirts and pants. And sometimes we seek to annoy those who root for a different pile of laundry.

If you are more annoyed than us we win.

• Like 4

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Exactly why this season has been of of the most fun ones in a LONG time. Packers even making the playoffs was already a huge W for this org....anything after that is gravy. Embarrassing the Cowboys in Dallas was just another cherry on top of things. Beating the Niners in SF? That would just make things even sweeter. If it doesn't happen, oh well. Can't even be upset at all right now. Love looks like a legit franchise QB, the potential of this young offense is through the roof....things are trending well in GB. Hard not to be excited about the future of this org

Winning seasons with no expectations are always the best.  06-07, 09-10, 23.  

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

For responding to personal attacks such as this one? Give me a break. I have no problem responding if I feel like it, and I have a right to do that. Maybe you should have stayed out of it and kept with not following the conversation, because you have no idea what you’re talking about. At least demonstrate a basic ability to read and follow conversation if you’re going to accuse someone of mental illness over a football game. It’s pathetic that you feel so vindicated. As if either of us were on the football field lmao

I wouldn't call it as a personal attack as much as a frank guess so as to explain your ongoing posts on this, a Packers thread. Whatever the case, good luck to you and your Cowboys in the future! 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OL was stellar.  Parsons was quiet, 2 tackles, 1 QB hit.

3 QB hits total given up. 4.3 ypc

Love getting protections right, knowing how much time he had and where rush was coming from... really helped them out. Good team win. 

No doubt the better team won today

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I know you’re all going to act this way after getting dunked on in any and all debates. I never even came in here to talk trash, never dragged your team, but of course you’re going to act like this was a personal victory or something.

We're onto the 49ers! 

You're onto the guy who made that saying famous.