Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

I do not expect things next week to go well - playing a very veteran and explosive 49ers team.    Regardless, this team has exceeded expectations and I have been entertained.  # WINNING.

Just excited to go into the offseason season......excited...

No retooling - just addition

• Like 1

Before I ask myself if I should root for the Packers to win the Super Bowl I ask myself if it is good for the NFL if the Packers win the Super Bowl.

I cannot get my hopes up until or unless Patrick Mahomes is eliminated.

The NFL would never let Jordan Love win before turning Mahomes into the next QB fans watch only because they hate him.

They helped Brady win 4 times when he shouldn’t have.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Winning seasons with no expectations are always the best.  06-07, 09-10, 23.  

Yeah I wanna say this season is probably the most fun since 2007. Didn't go into that year expecting the team to perform at that level, which just made it all more rewarding. Ended painfully of course, but doesn't take away at how much fun I had during the journey. Same story here, especially with how much they've had to overcome this year alone. 2-5 start looking like they were tracking to be one of the 3-5 worst teams in football at that point, then losing 2 straight to fall to 6-8 and put their playoff hopes on the ropes. They just found a way to keep overcoming things despite being such a young and inexperienced roster

1 minute ago, Kampfgeist said:

I do not expect things next week to go well - playing a very veteran and explosive 49ers team.    Regardless, this team has exceeded expectations and I have been entertained.  # WINNING.

Just excited to go into the offseason season......excited...

No retooling - just addition

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

This is exactly how I feel right now. I can’t even imagine how happy I’d be

This team doesn't know what it is not supposed to be able to do. I put nothing past them, at all. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

We would have won by 32 if @ChaRisMa didn’t eat that hamburger. 

It was a CHEESEburger. And I just got back from Kwik Trip again getting a brownie and ice cream. Now I’m gonna eat that knowing the W is secured. Sweatin’ when my wife made nachos out of the blue at half time.

• Like 2

Savage's pick-6 in my opinion was the play that made all the difference. We knew Dallas would string together several scoring drives, but the gap we had following that pick 6 was too much to overcome!

• Like 6

Packers just put the NFL on notice.  What a game I'm going to bask in this one all week.  Sticking with my lucky hat and Zanax.  McCarthy is toast.  Poor guy like him just ran into the buzzsaw that is your Green Bay Packers.  Wonder if we'll here from No Fly Zone.  

• Like 2

I can't over how dang cool and collected Love is. Favre mentioned that about him the other day. That is one thing that distinguishes Love in terms of his unique talents from Favre and Rodgers, who also were great in their own distinct ways. I mean, who could have predicted a trifecta at QB like this? We are spoiled as Packers fans. Haha. Gotta appreciate this. 

• Like 2

Just now, Old Guy said:

This team doesn't know what it is not supposed to be able to do. I put nothing past them, at all. 

imagine the confidence of that offense

I like that they got confident once already this year and humbled, and now are taking off again. It's good to know how to avoid another letdown and stay focused.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

GB needs more weapons.  First 3 picks on WR

Seriously

I'm not against the team taking Odunze or another of the top WR in the 1st rnd if they fall but damn the running narrative of the first rnd MUST be a WR needs to die 

So beautiful to watch Love run MLF's offense 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If Love beats the 9ers after Rodgers never could.

Woo boy.

I'll tell ya something, I know we still gotta take our time and enjoy this win for now, but man .... Ohhh man I have been chomping at the bit to see how Love plays against that ugly red and gold team out there.

Yeah, this is going to get interesting.  He will definitely surpass Rodgers legacy wise if he's able to beat SF, but woah man, big if.

Same with LaFleur, and over the season I have gone from pounding him to really coming around to him and crediting him a ton for what he's done here.  No question he's really sped up the return to greatness with the youngest team ever, but I still say he's gotta get the SF playoff monkey off his back and soon.  I know the win would be more gravy on the gravy train, but still I say enough of this losing to these guys in the playoffs.

And MLF is now out of excuses not to beat these guys now that Rodgers is gone.