Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

The funny thing about the berry bashing is that our defense matches up really well against this dallas offense. Dak is just not mobile enough to be a threat. 

Ja can play the star. Preston can lock down lamb. Our team is healthy and hot right when you want them to be. 

Slatons emergence has been amazing for clark. Enagbare has figured out how to maintain gap control. Van ness is getting faster out there.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

signal-2024-01-09-10-30-39-201.jpg

It was a bit odd to me to hear love saying this was our goal this is what we worked for. Usually the goal is a superbowl.

But maybe its just a one thing at a time mentality that could serve us well into february. 

18 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I'll be pretty bummed out if we stick with Barry.

Pass rush should be a solid selling point for us though. Who doesn't want a line full of dudes who can get after it.

I have a sinking/gut feeling MLF isn't going to make a change at DC this offseason.  🤢

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

signal-2024-01-09-10-30-39-201.jpg

******* right. fight us. we got nothing to lose *******. This IS our first rodeo. At my first rodeo I got in 2 fist fights and stole a generator from some cocky cowboys. Punch these stupid cowboys in the mouth, I'm excited for this team to steal Jerry Jones generator. We'll be back for more. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I don’t really care who is or isn’t “America’s Team”. Dallas fans aren’t really the ones pushing the title, and the team itself certainly doesn’t. It’s simply media driven. 

Dak has arguably been the best QB in football this season.. questionable time to bring him up in any negative light. If you think he’s a weakness, you’re very incorrect. Let’s not generalize how the 49ers have had his number the past couple of years.. that has little to do with his play in general and little to with how you should expect him to perform against GB’s defense.

lol  Seriously?  Dallas proclaimed themselves America's Team years ago.  

Dak has been playing well but he is not the best QB in football.  The guy who is and will most likely be MVP plays in the AFC in Maryland.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I have a sinking/gut feeling MLF isn't going to make a change at DC this offseason.  🤢

Really? I expect it would take  a incredible run in which the defense plays great to even give him a chance.

Doing well against Jarron Hall and Justin Fields means very little. 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Really? I expect it would take  a incredible run in which the defense plays great to even give him a chance.

I guess I don't trust MLF to pull the plug on this guy.  🙁

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

But he did pretty well against Mahomes and Goff in back to back weeks.  I would move on from Barry, but they have shown the ability to play good defense at times .. just no real consistency this season.  The situational gaffes and failures to stop the bleeding would lead me to look for a big upgrade.

2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I guess I don't trust MLF to pull the plug on this guy.  🙁

Idt he’d fire him as well. His contract is up, which takes the sting out of it some. 

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

But he did pretty well against Mahomes and Goff in back to back weeks.  I would move on from Barry, but they have shown the ability to play good defense at times .. just no real consistency this season.  The situational gaffes and failures to stop the bleeding would lead me to look for a big upgrade.

They did great vs Det. KC we went through ad nauseam , I don’t believe they played well. 

28 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The game against Detroit was kind of an illusion though. Gary wrecked that game, almost by himself, including the freak play, fumble TD that basically broke the game open. Barry's defense (and any defense) works when the pass rush dominates. It's when our pass rush is only "okay" or "bad" does our defense completely fall apart. That's the main issue with Barry.