2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

18 hours ago, Soko said:

If Josh Allen is Phillip Rivers win, lose, or draw, then why even say a loss solidifies him as Rivers at all?

I’m all aboard for not putting Allen on equal terms with Mahomes, but seems redundant to talk like Allen’s reputation is at stake this week when, to you, it seems his reputation’s written in stone either way.

Philip has zero mvps zero Super Bowl appearances zero first team all nfl selections. 

he can’t get to or win a sb this week, or a league mvp, or a first team all nfl selection.

Edited by CP3MVP

18 hours ago, El Ramster said:

That’s one of the worst takes I’ve ever seen. So are you taking Lamar because he has 2 MVPs but a 1-3 playoff record? Josh Allan has played incredible in the playoffs. He’s ran into the buzz saw that is Mahomes. How many times did the pats defense hold the explosive colts from winning chips! That’s so crazy I can’t even explain. 

Lamar wins one game and he’s gotten as far in the playoffs as Allen has. But he has the 2 mvps Allen hasn’t sniffed. 

“playoff” Allen, is two great games in 2021 and this last one against an overmatched Steelers team. He was horrible last year against the bengals at home 

3 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Philip has zero mvps zero Super Bowl appearances zero first team all nfl selections. 

he can’t get to or win a sb this week, or a league mvp, or a first team all nfl selection.

Okay, but that doesn’t really answer my question. Why go out of your way to say that a loss “solidifies” his status, when a win doesn’t change his status anyway? 

18 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Trust me, he will find a way to take the anti josh allen argument every single time. I used to take the bait every single time/post but realized he's a Bill Simmons esqe Patriots fan that probably has a weird hatred towards Allen because he runs the AFCE now but hasn't won anything. He hates the Bills being good so will keep playing the "no SB" card until he can't anymore. Also said Josh Allen is not a SB or MVP caliber QB which I think it ludicrous.

Allen has four 40+ touchdown seasons in a row but then uses Peyton Manning MVP seasons where he threw for 28 TDs and 10 INTs as a reason Allen isn't good. 

Why would I be jealous of a team that’s never won anything? They’ve gone as far as the Rex Ryan/ Marc Sanchez Jets, and they had a more impressive playoff win.

Peyton was the best player in the league at his peak, Allen never was on that level lol. Lol at 40 TD seasons while also leading the nfl in turnovers 

1 minute ago, Soko said:

Okay, but that doesn’t really answer my question. Why go out of your way to say that a loss “solidifies” his status, when a win doesn’t change his status anyway? 

Because the other guy in contention for the number 2 spot  is about to go as far he ever has in the playoffs with way more hardware. If that guy then beats Mahomes in the playoffs it’s really over.

He would have zero case over Lamar 

19 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

If Allen beats Mahomes he still has zero superbowl appearances zero mvps and zero first team all nfl selections. So yeah, still Philip Rivers.

Josh Allen is 5-4 in the playoffs

Philip Rivers is 5-7 in the playoffs

Peyton Manning started his first 9 games 3-6 in playoffs

Josh Allen in his short career already has a better playoff career than Rivers who spent 16 years in the NFL. That is a very unfair comparison.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Because the other guy in contention for the number 2 spot  is about to go as far he ever has in the playoffs with way more hardware. If that guy then beats Mahomes in the playoffs it’s really over.

He would have zero case over Lamar 

That…still doesn’t answer a very straight forward question.

We all know why you said what you said, but continue tap dancing.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Josh Allen is 5-4 in the playoffs

Philip Rivers is 5-7 in the playoffs

Peyton Manning started his first 9 games 3-6 in playoffs

Josh Allen in his short career already has a better playoff career than Rivers who spent 16 years in the NFL. That is a very unfair comparison.

He’s faced worst teams and defenses but ok. Allen never faced a team as good as the 2007 Pats, or a defense as good as the 2008 Steelers or 2009 Jets.

it’s not really unfair. Two top 5-7 guys who were gunslingers  and very turnover prone. Never won mvps, never were first team all pro, never went to SB, and were never the best QB. 

24 minutes ago, Soko said:

That…still doesn’t answer a very straight forward question.

We all know why you said what you said, but continue tap dancing.

I won’t “tap dance”.

And I don’t understand why being compared to Philip rivers who will get HOF votes is seen as some gross insult.