2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

Just now, lavar703 said:

Mahomes is just Tom Brady all over again. Doesn't matter at all what kind of regular season they have, he just goes and wins in the playoffs. I feel like I watched this happen for 20+ years and here we go again. 

Yep and to think I was swayed by Ravens beating up on the Texans.  Never bet against historically great coach/qb combo. 

• Like 2

Just now, 7DnBrnc53 said:

What a fluke team this is. They didn't deserve it, just like last year against Cincy and in 2019 (when Houston had a 24-0 lead on them). 

I mean, do they not deserve credit for coming back against Houston? And maybe Baltimore were more fraudulent than we thought. Lamar, as dynamic as he is, has his faults.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Given your history in this thread, you're lying.

No. No. No I’m not. I’m not pretending I don’t still want that to happen. Just that if you’re going to put someone on their back before a play. He’s not gonna get injured there. I listened to your warning 

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So Mike McDonald, you don’t even have to go home tonight, just head down to Ashburn VA and grab a hotel room before meeting with Adam Peters tomorrow morning.  

Why? Macdonald is going to Seattle. Ben Johnson is going to your team.

• Like 1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Baltimore is gonna remember this game for a LONG time 

The amount of bad mistakes they made, coaching, players, everything. There's gonna be alot of second guessing.  This isn't like you simply got stuffed on a 4th and goal or something. 

• Like 1

I'm still surprised the Ravens lost this game. But I guess I underestimated the Ravens offense taking a dirtnap. Two MVPs for Lamar, and both he can't get to the Super Bowl. Happened before with Peyton Manning, and obviously there is still time, but this is soul crushing for Baltimore.