TCMD 2024 - You In?

jch1911

1 hour ago, MaddHatter said:

@textaz03 @Dallas94Ware @TVScout @WizardHawk @Nextyearfordaboyz @plan9misfit 
Anyone interested in helping me out with this? Last time I GM'd one of these was a decade ago and it was a forum wide mock.  Doesn't appear like that's the case anymore but would love some support, lol

I’m happy to help out where I can on a pretty limited basis. Believe this mock uses a bunch of google docs … I will be of ZERO assistance there.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I’m happy to help out where I can on a pretty limited basis. Believe this mock uses a bunch of google docs … I will be of ZERO assistance there.

part of that is absolutely true (google docs) and vets of TCMD can help there.  Plus, the docs have been made pretty user-friendly.  You just really need to figure out how much you are willing to spend (or HAVE to spend).

Where you and other Cowboys fans can definitely assist is in discussions in the forum where you can discuss free agency targets + draft strategy + players to be retained, etc.

As much as I am not a fan of the team in South Oklahoma, I am a fan of the forum where y'all discuss the team.

I think y'all have some better ideas than the Joneses. ;) 

5 hours ago, jch1911 said:

part of that is absolutely true (google docs) and vets of TCMD can help there.  Plus, the docs have been made pretty user-friendly.  You just really need to figure out how much you are willing to spend (or HAVE to spend).

Where you and other Cowboys fans can definitely assist is in discussions in the forum where you can discuss free agency targets + draft strategy + players to be retained, etc.

As much as I am not a fan of the team in South Oklahoma, I am a fan of the forum where y'all discuss the team.

I think y'all have some better ideas than the Joneses. ;) 

He’s a Cowboy fan, they don’t acknowledge things that occurred after 1996 😎

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He’s a Cowboy fan, they don’t acknowledge things that occurred after 1996 😎

Come at me bruh - I'll type circles around you on my Macintosh Portable connected to the internet via the AOL CD I got in the mail.  timeline_computers_1989.macportable.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

How we looking on signups?

These are the current empty teams with some potential GMs 

- Falcons

- Ravens                       MikeT14

- Bills

- Lions

- Colts                         EaglesPeteC

- Jags

- Vikes

- Pats

- Saints

- Seahawks                   Justone2

- Bucs                           DTMW78

The masochist in me will take the Saints in addition to the Bengals unless someone else wants to run them by themselves. The only way the Saints can be cap compliant is if they get the real life NFL rule of unlimited restructures. I wouldn't be doing that to go on a big free agent spending spree, just to cover the dead money hits from cutting some overpaid stiffs. And shopping in the free agency bargain bin. 

32 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

- Falcons

- Bills

- Lions

- Jags

- Vikes

- Pats

- Saints

If those are the empty teams i would probably put Seahawks last on the list. If these stay empty i would have a preference for the Jaguars or Falcons.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

- Falcons

- Bills

- Lions

- Jags

- Vikes

- Pats

- Saints

How the hell is @scar988 not jumping to do the Falcons?

• Like 1