Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, Dash said:

It started slow and yeah it was sloppy with fumbles in the red zone by both teams but I liked the defense for most of the game. 

Some people just hate defense. If there isn't lots of big plays and high scoring they lose interest in the game.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Very true, but next year the Bills kicker could not shank the FG, or the 49ers kicker could make the extra point….we always do this right after someone wins the SB. 

It’s incredibly hard and also takes a good amount of luck to win it all.

But yes, Mahomes definitely tips the scales. 

Next year, Money Matt Stafford returns to slay the frog.

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Because those players will never see your comments. But 49ers fans who just had to suffer from this loss here on FF will and so it makes you kind of a crappy person. Despite having a reason to dislike your fanbase last postseason, 49ers fans didn't act like this. In fact, neitehr did their players... They simply voiced displeasure that they didn't have Purdy for the game.

Oh no, their poor fans.

I don't wanna hear any more excuses from Whiners fans about Purdy's injury last year

Firstly, Philly was a stronger team in '22 than in '23, so that regular season win in '23 doesn't prove jack s**t.

Secondly, this KC team you just lost to is not as strong as the team Philly lost to. 

You still would have lost the NFC Championship last season.

Edited by Football_Bachelor08
  • Like 4

Well, I will have some thoughts, inevitably, but this game went so late and I work in the morning, so I'm going to try to sleep. Somehow lol.

But man, LFG. Cannot believe this run we're on. GG 49ers fans, especially @Forge. I want you to get one, and I do think you will soon. Just...glad it's not against us lol.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

I'm serious, are you like 40 years old? 

Grew up watching Terry Bradshaw?

If you're this triggered I'm right. And a 40 year old wasn't alive when Bradshaw played. You simply don't like football If you didn't enjoy all of that game. You have to be 5 years old with your attention span 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Congrats to some of my faves on here @Jakuvious @kingseanjohn @Chiefer @Chiefs_5627 @Soggust 

I know I'm forgetting some of you as well.. @TedLavieis a chief's fan, right? 

Congrats on your season my guy, much respect. Your guys had a perfect game plan all the way through and I thought it was over a few times.

#respect

• Like 1

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

I don't wanna hear any more excuses from Whiners fans about Purdy's injury last year

Firstly, Philly was a stronger team in '22 than in '23.

Secondly, this KC team you just lost to is not as strong as the team Philly lost to. 

You still would have lost the NFC Championship last season.

This Chiefs team certainly was more well-roudned than last year's Chiefs. This team actually had an elite defense... Let's not forget that just because the WRs fell off.