Packers Prospect Visit Thread

pgwingman

17 hours ago, ReasonablySober said:

I thought Hall would be better than he was at Ohio State but he seems to be impressing on the pre-draft rounds. 

That is the same story as TJ Slaton.  Probably countless other guys as well, but we did make it work with Slaton very recently.  

On 4/18/2024 at 5:44 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

That is the same story as TJ Slaton.  Probably countless other guys as well, but we did make it work with Slaton very recently.  

I'm still waiting for him to be the unblockable at times dude he was at Florida. Then again, Barry's scheme may have had something to do with his mediocrity.

Kinda think we should hold off on defensive evaluations until we see what Hafley's scheme looks like. JMO

7 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Pretty obvious one with the limited work he's done this draft season due to injury. Think that's 24/30.

Would love him in the third if we didn't get a tackle prospect earlier. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Pretty obvious one with the limited work he's done this draft season due to injury. Think that's 24/30.

Perhaps my biggest O line draft crush this year. Also love JPJ. Fautanu and Barton.

On the other side of the ball, I'm a fan of Kris Jenkins. I like Murphy too, but doubt he gets to 25. I don't hate Hall either, at #58 as a quick-twitch pass rusher.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Perhaps my biggest O line draft crush this year. Also love JPJ. Fautanu and Barton.

On the other side of the ball, I'm a fan of Kris Jenkins. I like Murphy too, but doubt he gets to 25. I don't hate Hall either, at #58 as a quick-twitch pass rusher.

Curious, why are you so high on Amegadjie and where do you think he ends up in the NFL?

18 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Did Wilson come in in the end?

ambulance I think

Off the plane, straight to Bellin and Prevea to make sure he's familiar with the facilities and then the ride in the ambulance (or as he refers to it, his Uber drivers)

Edited by Kampfgeist
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

Curious, why are you so high on Amegadjie and where do you think he ends up in the NFL?

I think he has everything you want in a tackle - smarts, arm-length, strength, agility, size, good feet, loose hips. He just lacks experience playing against high quality opposition. Another point worth mentioning is that he should be available a round later than other OT choices that are also something of a project, like Guyton and Mims.

Coming from Yale, I think he has a little further to go to be NFL ready (which is probably why he is a little lower than the two other prospects I mentioned),  but seeing as we already have functional and better players at OT already, he has a little time to learn. It just seems great value at around #58. I think he could play RT or LT. I'd let him try out first at LT as that is where he played in college, but he also had experience at RG, where he could compete immediately.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 2