Packers Prospect Visit Thread

pgwingman

11 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Does a "virtual" visit count as one of the 30?

Either way, I like him this year. Deep WR draft, could be great value sometime day two. 

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I remember being on him pretty early. Good to see him rise up the boards.

I think he's got a shot at the first round .. early 2nd.  Bet the Packers would be super interested at #41 .. not sure he'll be there.  The Dan Brugler draft guide has him at #32 on the Top 100 board.  Good fit for the Packers.

56 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Been waiting all month for this news. Kneeland is such a Packers fit. 

Does this take him out of the running for "totally out of left field Packers 1st rounder that in hindsight makes a ton of sense"?

If so, who's the frontrunner now? Darius Robinson?

10 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think he's got a shot at the first round .. early 2nd.  Bet the Packers would be super interested at #41 .. not sure he'll be there.  The Dan Brugler draft guide has him at #32 on the Top 100 board.  Good fit for the Packers.

Most places still have him ranked around #60, but I wouldn't hate the pick at #41 if the board fell a certain way. 

15 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Kneeland surprises me, about as clean as they come from someone who doesn't have access to medicals, hope there was nothing flagged on him because that'd be a shame. Otherwise not sure what would warrant a second look by so many teams.

The impression I'm getting is that this is a really weird year in terms of prospects where there are a lot of guys that teams like, but there are also a lot that they really have no interest in at all. So what's happening is that teams are able to use their Top 30 visits on guys they normally wouldn't in the past because they don't have a use for all of them.