A Very Violent Mafia (MAFIA WIN!!)

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

And then there were nine. Just looking for about 15 more.

im down to do it but is everyday actually everyday and is night time actually night time..  I am pacific time and I usually only post late night around 12 am - 5 am Pacific.  I have no idea how this works so if the questions are self explanatory im sorry  :D .   I do post on game days usually though when the games are on.

33 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

im down to do it but is everyday actually everyday and is night time actually night time..  I am pacific time and I usually only post late night around 12 am - 5 am Pacific.  I have no idea how this works so if the questions are self explanatory im sorry  :D .   I do post on game days usually though when the games are on.

I live in Europe and I can manage time difference fairly well don't worry. 

In

2 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

Nights will be fairly early; probably around 8pm EST.

And, yes. Each day of the week will be a different day in the game.

The reality is, this game needs me more than I need this game. You're all lost, fumbling in the darkness, searching for meaning. I am the light that illuminates you way...or the fire that consumes you whole.

I am...

ZFd1lZk.jpg

BEEF SUPREME!

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I'll play, not sure how it all works but I'll give it a shot 

There's a link in the OP that explains how the game works. You can also ask me and/or everybody else playing. We'll all help you out the best we can.

Archived