• TedLavie
  • bcb1213
  • Matts4313
  • EliteTexan80
  • Famous Jameis
  • Blahman88
  • Ragnarok
  • LuckyNumber11

You must make at least three posts every day. If you do not, you will be roleblocked that night. It's simple: don't hide and expect to put in your move(s).

@Whicker, @mission27, @Pats#1, @theuntouchable, @MD4L, @domepatrol91, @Raves, @MookieMonster, @kingseanjohn, @sryan66611, @TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Gmen4ev, @Matts4313, @Tk3, @EliteTexan80, @Famous Jameis, @Blahman88, @Ragnarok@LuckyNumber11

Oh @bucsfan333, how little we knew thee.. your loss will be felt in the days to come as we lynch those we believe to be responsible for your untimely death.  We will avenge you and punish those who caused you harm in the most painful manner possible, watching marathons of Justin Bieber concerts.

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

When whicker shows up as scum, you guys should remember when people were calling him out early.

Wouldn't it suck to just be rando lynched D1 as scum? It'd almost be liked being randomly tracked on N1 and lynched D2. I'd be mad.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Wouldn't it suck to just be rando lynched D1 as scum? It'd almost be liked being randomly tracked on N1 and lynched D2. I'd be mad.

You would be enraged enough to keep it going into future games. It's not over.

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Play long enough and it will happen.  And it is beyond annoying.  Especially when it's pure luck and you get a couple players who act like they actually had some deep insight.

Archived