A Very Violent Mafia (MAFIA WIN!!)

bucsfan333

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I can’t help that you continuously lift up your skirt and shake that rump towards me.

I’m a tease. You’re not special.

truth talk: princess is my nickname at work, I laughed when you said that.

30 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Six is a good start. But we need many more.

@whodatworm23 @Raves @Mid Iowa @BossierWhoDat @Jlowe22 @NS922 @JMG @Breesus @Breesus mode @Orleanz

We need more Saints fans to double cross each other an create a non-football distrust dynamic in our forum.

other than than the traitor @NS922  xD ;) does anyone want to give mafia a go?  new players welcome!

58 minutes ago, Raves said:

How does this work compared to the versions I played on IRC back in the day which were live games?

How were the live games?

I'll have each day last 24 hours. After that 24 hours, I'll take the leading vote getter and s/he will be lynched. A group of people (in this game, everyone) will have a move to perform every night. The goal of the town will to be to eliminate all mafia. The goal of mafia will be to at least survive to a 1:1 ratio. 

Others' win conditions may vary.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

How were the live games?

I'll have each day last 24 hours. After that 24 hours, I'll take the leading vote getter and s/he will be lynched. A group of people (in this game, everyone) will have a move to perform every night. The goal of the town will to be to eliminate all mafia. The goal of mafia will be to at least survive to a 1:1 ratio. Other's win conditions may vary.

Well it seems the main part is that each day is 24 hours, seems like the rest is the same.  I'm in.

Archived