Offseason Thread - Free Agency and Trades

CBears019

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

But its not like he has had it way better in Pit. 

Theyre still winning though. And until Tomlin stops having winning seasons, I don’t think my respect for him will change much. He has a lot of exp dealing with divas 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Offseason workout program starts today. Expect some pretty meaningless “Here’s ______” posts today.

I need that content in my day today lol. 

Fields gonna be the first one in and last to leave in PIT 

• Like 2

On 4/15/2024 at 8:29 AM, AZBearsFan said:

Offseason workout program starts today. Expect some pretty meaningless “Here’s ______” posts today.

I need that content in my day today lol. 

We are at the point where dozens of guys are "showing up in the best shape of their lives" 

39 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

If anyone/where is going to get something out of this kid it was Payton & in Denver...this is a solid gamble from Denver.

Broncos fans are hoping he wears #3 so they can get some more run out of those Russ jerseys…

In all seriousness though it’s a risk-free move for a Denver team who probably knows it’s not adding a QB of consequence at the top of the draft. 12 is way too early for either Nix or Penix IMO (I don’t think either goes R1), and they don’t have a 2. If Wilson becomes something in Denver then it’s a steal, and if not then it cost them no more than a little bit of draft position at the end of a shallow draft. 

• Like 1