Texans trade 23rd pick to Vikings for 42nd, 188th, and 2025 2nd

minutemancl

23 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

70c440a4-306e-4d45-9c2f-4ca9a6f8222a_tex

The Chargers would be nuts to move out of elite WR range given their current receiver room.

They wouldn't have to. They'd just have to view Nabers as the better prospect or prefer Alt, both of which are very possible. 

13 hours ago, General Tso said:

Well you could possibly trade down with NYG and still get Nabers. 

He is like 1B to MHJ's 1A.

Can't imagine the Giants would pay that much to move up from 6 to 4 to get MHJ.

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

Arizona trades down to 6th with NYG who gets the 4th QB.  Arizona trades up to 5 with LAC for MHJ.   Arizona could net a decent pick profit in that process.

I'd be shocked if MHJ is sitting there at pick 5  if Harbaugh of all people, didn't draft him. No way they trade out.

On 3/28/2024 at 11:49 PM, DirtyDez said:

I’ve finally accepted the brutal fact that AZ is trading down.  Monty is going to take advantage of the most valuable #4 pick in draft history.  I’d stick & pick MHJ but there’s too many holes on the roster.

Trade with Minnesota, get Rome Odunze and a defender in the first, and you're probably better off than having just pick 4.

San Francisco is still in the driver's seat for the NFCW but the rest of the division is wide open. Take advantage of it!

• Like 2

On 3/28/2024 at 11:49 PM, DirtyDez said:

I’ve finally accepted the brutal fact that AZ is trading down.  Monty is going to take advantage of the most valuable #4 pick in draft history.  I’d stick & pick MHJ but there’s too many holes on the roster.

How's this a brutal fact I'd kill to be in Arizonas predicament. 

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Trade with Minnesota, get Rome Odunze and a defender in the first, and you're probably better off than having just pick 4.

San Francisco is still in the driver's seat for the NFCW but the rest of the division is wide open. Take advantage of it!

Could leave Thursday night with Rome Odunze, Laiatu Latu, and one of the many 1st round CBs in this class. Or maybe someone like Fautanu taken in the 20s to give us an elite guard long term. And Kyler can see over him!

I definitely prefer Harrison Jr over Odunze, but honestly I like Odunze better than Nabers. It's a flavor thing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

The best way to get better is by drafting instant game changers.  Besides there’s no guarantee you can move back up and get your plan B receiver. 

13 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Just for literally nobody to throw him the ball.

Tommy Devito can't play Green Bay's defense every week lol

Feels like if the Giants don't move up for a QB, they'll just sit and pick whoever Arizona/Los Angeles doesn't pick.  At this point, I'd be very surprised if the top 4 picks aren't QB in some order.  Now, I could see the Giants offering the Chargers a little something to move up to get MHJ like a 5/69 for 6/47 or 6, 107, and a '25 3rd for 5.  I don't think the Chargers are married to a WR at 5, and I think they're probably the team most willing to move down for a reasonable price tag.

13 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'd be leery about assuming Odunze is going to fall to them at 11.  MHJ probably goes either 4 or 5, and Nabers probably comes off the board at 6 or 7 at the latest.  Think Atlanta, Chicago, or NY Jets could all pick him at their spot.  Probably would need to trade back up to ensure they get him.

• Like 1