2024 NFC North = War Zone?

I don't think the NFC is remotely a war zone. The Lions are gonna be good again and so are the Packers most likely. Regardless of additions in Chicago, I suspect Williams is going to look like as much of the rookie he is and so will whoever Minnesota has also I don't Minnesota's defense is that great. I'm also not sure that Chicago is gonna be nearly as impressive as you think, Eberflus is still their coach.

Now the AFC North, that's where the War zone will be

• Like 2

On 4/12/2024 at 3:57 PM, SteelKing728 said:

The best WR in the league? Kupp would be WR4 in the NFCN behind Jefferson, Moore and St. Brown.

Had a brain fart, I thought Kupp had his 2k year in 2022. 

Watson, Wicks or Reed will be added to that list this time next year :)

But not sure how you look at the rosters of Rams and Packers and clearly see the difference that one is an ascending team with nearly all it's best players young and on rookie contracts. While the other has an old QB thats injury prone, old injury prone WR and just lost the best defender of our generation. I believe they also lost Higbee to an ACL injury in the playoffs so he most likely will not be available next year.

Some good things I will say about the Rams though. McVay is a top 5 coach at absolute worst. Kyren Williams is a beast and the Rams always seem to have a dominant run game under McVay. Puka will be a generational talent if he continues to improve and Kolbie Turner was arguably the best rookie DT last year. 

MN defense is overrated IMO.  Their DC was just ultra aggressive and it paid off.

Not sure if he can maintain that.   If he can that is impressive.

Edited by dll2000
DC not HC

On 4/15/2024 at 6:03 PM, dll2000 said:

MN defense is overrated IMO.  Their DC was just ultra aggressive and it paid off.

Not sure if he can maintain that.   If he can that is impressive.

I'm hoping if Flores does maintain it, he gets another shot at Head Coach. 

We're gonna need all the draft capital we can get if/when we trade up in this draft.