CB Tre White to sign with Rams

Forge

Perfect signing for us....with Williams and a handful of guys who started last year, not a huge deal if he gets hurt or can't play.

On the flip side, there is no need to draft a CB if the board doesn't fall that way now.

12 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Funny-9.gif

If they can get him back at even being a remotely competent starting corner, that's a win for them. But not really a move I'd be all that concerned about as a division rival. 29 year old corner coming off ACL and Achilles tear just doesn't bode well for elite on field play moving forward. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If they can get him back at even being a remotely competent starting corner, that's a win for them. But not really a move I'd be all that concerned about as a division rival. 29 year old corner coming off ACL and Achilles tear just doesn't bode well for elite on field play moving forward. 

True. I've just been a fan of his, so I wouldn't have mind rolling the dice. But that's why I'm on the forum, and not in the front office. I would have even entertained Moseley coming back, which is probably not a good idea. 

EDIT: Unless I forgot, I missed that Moseley did another one year deal with Detroit. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

14 minutes ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Love the fit. The Rams still have the best medical staff in the league so if there's anywhere where he might revive/extend his career, LAR is a good bet.

There's also a connection there. Our team doctor did his last surgery and is working with him in recovery. 

• Like 2