SNF: Dalls Cowboys @ Oakland Raiders

riceman80

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This was probably the most bizarre NFL game I have ever seen in my life...... what the hell did I just watch.

Me losing good money because selfish QB's either didn't have a sensible gamescript or refused to follow the one they were given and kept calling their own number.

How dumb can someone be you have the 1st down and a timeout at the 1 if you just go down there and pretty much the game in hand at that point if you don't do anything dumb.   Beastmode 2 or 3 times and you more than likely win the game.   So i haven't seen Carr play to much this season outside of maybe 3 game what in the heck happened to him compared to last year he looks like a completely different player in all 3 games i have seen him in so far.

Just now, JMG5 said:

Dumb rule, but it is what it is.

Yeah, I mean it's the right call. Not like the refs can do anything about it. Just hate it. If a player fumbles the ball forward and out of bounds anywhere else on the field, the offense retains possession and it's brought back to the spot. No idea why things need to change in the end zone.

Hilarious that the biggest game of the week will focus almost exclusively on the catch rule and now the SNF game will focus almost exclusively on a piece of folded paper and another dumb rule.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

The way that rule is enforced and how much more of it we're seeing lately I really do think we're gonna start seeing players be more careful about this when they're diving for the endzone. These calls are just back breakers.

Think they need a rule change or something. Fumbling out of bounds is not a big deal, fumbling and having the ball go out in the endzone is killer. Makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

How dumb can someone be you have the 1st down and a timeout at the 1 if you just go down there and pretty much the game in hand at that point if you don't do anything dumb.   Beastmode 2 or 3 times and you more than likely win the game.   So i haven't seen Carr play to much this season outside of maybe 3 game what in the heck happened to him compared to last year he looks like a completely different player in all 3 games i have seen him in so far.

1st and Goal from the 1 with 30 seconds left isn't a guaranteed win tbf

Archived