2024 Day 1 NFL Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

CWood21

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

spoiler alert: The McAfee show draft special has the production quality of a junior high AV project

wtf

Does McAfee have a sleeved shirt on or just tank top/ sleeveless shirt?

14 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

As someone who lives on the west coast with young kids, the longer the better. I've been earning brownie points with my wife the past two weeks so I can hang out in my office and watch the draft on my computer until the kids are in bed.

Dude, 100% there with ya. Brownie points well spent. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Leader said:

Do that in a heartbeat.

Man I don't know.  Royce for #15?  He's just scratching the surface of his potential.  He checks all the boxes.  Have to think long and hard on that one.  Watching NFL network what a spectical the draft has become.  You'd think it was the Superbowl or something.  Times sure have changed.  But back to Royce nah I'd want a top 5 pick or forget it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

As someone who lives on the west coast with young kids, the longer the better. I've been earning brownie points with my wife the past two weeks so I can hang out in my office and watch the draft on my computer until the kids are in bed.

Same lol. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Does McAfee have a sleeved shirt on or just tank top/ sleeveless shirt?

And is he fidgeting back and forth behind a standing desk, barely listening to whatever the person talking is saying? 

5 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Man I don't know.  Royce for #15?  He's just scratching the surface of his potential.  He checks all the boxes.  Have to think long and hard on that one.  Watching NFL network what a spectical the draft has become.  You'd think it was the Superbowl or something.  Times sure have changed.  But back to Royce nah I'd want a top 5 pick or forget it. 

? Are we talking about the same player? You wouldnt move him for anything less than a top 5 pick? Not me. 15 would be fine.

Edited by Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

? Are we talking about the same player? You wouldnt move him for anything less than a top 5 pick? Not me. 15 would be fine.

royce newman of course.  he checks all the boxes

4 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

This draft needs more Detroit hip hop.  Let’s hear some Eminem, Royce da 5’9, eLZhi, Black Milk and J Dilla please. 

As long as it isn't that fruit cake they had at halftime of the Thanksgiving game.

• Like 2

Just now, Leader said:

Right....but nobodies giving up a top 5 pick for him.

Well ok maybe I'll bend top 10 but I want a 7th to sweeten the deal.  AJ Brown 3 years /96 million.   WR salaries are just crazy.  Think these teams will regret some of these contracts.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Well ok maybe I'll bend top 10 but I want a 7th to sweeten the deal.  AJ Brown 3 years /96 million.   WR salaries are just crazy.  Think these teams will regret some of these contracts.  

Whatever. The drafts beginning.