2024 NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Just now, lavar703 said:

If after firing Ron Rivera you would've told me we would end up with Dan Quinn and Jayden Daniels I would've laughed at you.

I still think its undeniable that we are much better off than at any point during the Rivera tenure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Daniels is going to get killed between his running and our OL

Our oline is being remade.  At least 3 of 5 players will be different.  So who knows about that.

But I do agree that he is going to get a wake up call because his college oline was best in class.  Our oline will be improved, but it isn't going to be one of the best in nfl.  Most qbs don't get that.  

Did you see him in that suit.  He looks Forbes' size.  Get that man some pads!

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I still think its undeniable that we are much better off than at any point during the Rivera tenure.

I can agree with that. I also think we had better options at our disposal. Oh well. Hopefully I'm wrong but this is a bit disappointing 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

Our oline is being remade.  At least 3 of 5 players will be different.  So who knows about that.

But I do agree that he is going to get a wake up call because his college oline was best in class.  Our oline will be improved, but it isn't going to be one of the best in nfl.  Most qbs don't get that.  

Did you see him in that suit.  He looks Forbes' size.  Get that man some pads!

He is going to have an injury that puts him on the shelf for a substantial period at some point.  He is not built to run around as much as Lamar does 

• Like 1