2024 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

CWood21

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

"packers" are always the throw in team by the team tryna trade down and drive up interest

True but they do have the ammo for a jump this year. A small jump might make sense and not cost too much. 4 hours til the opening bell. 

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I would be so happy for @MacReady if we somehow get DeJean. He's been on him for 14 months.

And he's awesome. DeJean, I mean.

My guess is that if he makes into "we could give up our 4th" territory - probably roughly around 36-37, then yea, I think there's a real possibility. Not really a fan of giving up a 3rd. Too many other good guys available. 

• Like 1

Just now, packfanfb said:

My guess is that if he makes into "we could give up our 4th" territory - probably roughly around 36-37, then yea, I think there's a real possibility. Not really a fan of giving up a 3rd. Too many other good guys available. 

I'd be very surprised if they were willing to give up a 3rd to move up.  Now something like 34/103 for 41/91 wouldn't be the worst thing.

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

What is the cost to move up from 41 to 33? 

probably like we give our latest 3rd and maybe get back a 6th or something. i'd guess, but i think teams generally get above market value on that pick 33. so probably just our late 3rd 

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

What is the cost to move up from 41 to 33? 

Value lies somewhere between one of our 3rd and our 4th. So you'd probably have to give up a 3rd and get something back or give up the 4th plus another pick.