2024 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

CWood21

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I think my dream result for today would look something like this: 

41. Kneeland (EDGE)

58. Bullard or Bishop (SAF)

88. Puni (IOL)

91. Renardo Green (CB)

Then hit LB and RB on day 3 plus whatever else we want. 

Herman stealing my moves...

• Like 1

Going into the draft I think everyone would have felt pretty okay about getting DeJean in the 1st and Morgan in the 2nd. 

What if Gutey pulls off the opposite, with Morgan 1 and DeJean 2...getting the same two players but getting the 5th year option for the OT, over the SAF/slot...

Leader of the Pack: Brian Gutekunst’s path from UW-La Crosse to general ...

on paper JPJ sure does make a lot of sense though

young, experienced at two positions of current and future need (OC, RG), athletic.

again, know next to nothing about him - but he's at or near the top of my wish list today. Build out that OL. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Adam Schefter -   Chicago’s No. 1 overall pick Caleb Williams broke the Fanatics record for draft night merchandise sales for any draft pick in any sport, beating the previous record set last week by Caitlin Clark.

Iowa will get their revenge when the Packers take Cooper DeJean tonight and the record is broken again.

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

on paper JPJ sure does make a lot of sense though

young, experienced at two positions of current and future need (OC, RG), athletic.

again, know next to nothing about him - but he's at or near the top of my wish list today. Build out that OL. 

I'll be pretty stoked if GB comes out of today with an IOL that allows GB to let Morgan focus on OT while Myers/Rhyan/Rookie compete inside.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Going into the draft I think everyone would have felt pretty okay about getting DeJean in the 1st and Morgan in the 2nd. 

What if Gutey pulls off the opposite, with Morgan 1 and DeJean 2...getting the same two players but getting the 5th year option for the OT, over the SAF/slot...

Leader of the Pack: Brian Gutekunst’s path from UW-La Crosse to general ...

This was my exact thought after the 1st round ended last tonight. 

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

just read up on T'Vondre Sweat.

Planet theory guy. If you trust your DL staff to get the best of him, he's an intriguing pick as well.

Do you trust him to go easy on the liquor while in NE Wisconsin though?

• Like 1