2024 season opener = Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs, Sep 5

So sick and tired of Lamar man. Most trash overrated QB in the nfl. Not to mention he’s been doing some weird diet now. Dude has lost around 40-50 lbs of muscle the last 4 years.  Dude looks like a crack head his face all sucked in. Fakest MVP. Tired of that guy. Go chiefs I hope their convict fell in WR is banned as well. None of these teams are likable. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Ramster said:

So sick and tired of Lamar man. Most trash overrated QB in the nfl. Not to mention he’s been doing some weird diet now. Dude has lost around 40-50 lbs of muscle the last 4 years.  Dude looks like a crack head his face all sucked in. Fakest MVP. Tired of that guy. Go chiefs I hope their convict fell in WR is banned as well. None of these teams are likable. 

Screen-Shot-2022-07-09-at-1.46.25-PM-e16

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Xmad said:

Screen-Shot-2022-07-09-at-1.46.25-PM-e16

My hate for that man is no secret. He’s an amazing lovable human being! Great character guy! As a football player I can’t stand him. He’s overrated as hell. 

Get this trash out of my screen! 

emkjhtqal7mpnk8y4eol.jpg
looks like he went thru chemo. What’s the point of losing 50 Lbs of muscle when he refuses to run the post season? 

Samuel Jackson twin. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, El Ramster said:

My hate for that man is no secret. He’s an amazing lovable human being! Great character guy! As a football player I can’t stand him. He’s overrated as hell. 

Get this trash out of my screen! 

emkjhtqal7mpnk8y4eol.jpg
looks like he went thru chemo. What’s the point of losing 50 Lbs of muscle when he refuses to run the post season? 

Samuel Jackson twin. 

Haha beat me to it

Was about to say it looks like he’s playing the lead role in a movie about Samuel L Jackson

On 5/13/2024 at 9:59 PM, El Ramster said:

. Not to mention he’s been doing some weird diet now

He's actually putting on lean muscle, if you check what the ravens strength and conditioning coach said, he's not just losing weight , also your qb is jared goff why would lamar bother you? 

3 hours ago, Nobellythrower said:

He's actually putting on lean muscle, if you check what the ravens strength and conditioning coach said, he's not just losing weight , also your qb is jared goff why would lamar bother you? 

I thought his QB is Matthew Stafford. The teams did a tradsies backsies after the extension?