Worst movie you've ever seen?

JonStark

Did a search but don't think this was ever discussed. Apologies if so. 

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

I've seen some bad ones. I've also seen some "so bad they're good" ones. I have never seen anything as bad as In A Violent Nature. It's not that it was too graphic or just a bad story, it was all around terrible. Felt like watching a Walmart version of Jason walking around and randomly finding people in the woods to kill. Has to take the top spot for me. 

My worst are usually the boring ones because i appreciate a 'so bad its good' movie or one with an interesting concept but doesnt quite pass the execution

My worst that i had to sit through was probably the Jungle Book Remake 

Neighborhood Watch with Ben stiller and Vince Vaughn. First and only movie we just walked out of the theater on

Minority Report is up there for me too 

This one is super easy for because since I saw this movie in the movie theater I really safeguarded what movies I see lol. That's Jeepers Creepers reborn the CGI and green screen work is the worst I've ever saw, the plot was bad, the setting terrible, I can't really think of a redeeming quality of this movie soooo bad.

It wasn't even like a so bad it's good type of deal it was just brutal.

The worst movie I've seen all the way through in theaters was probably Aloha. 

But Matt Damon had an absolute stinker of an end to 2017 and I wasn't able to finish Downsizing or Suburbicon in theaters (MoviePass days so I don't feel bad about walking out on those)

Welcome to the Jungle... came out a bit after Blair Witch Project, tried to do the same thing with found footage and "real" dialog. The issue is that the acting was horrible and the dialog was the worst that was ever written. It felt like MTV scripted reality TV shows where they were trying to pretend it wasn't scripted but no one had a clue on how to write a line that felt nature. And then found footage in general is not that great, worked once basically.

I love B-action flicks.  I really like the Timothy Olyphant Hitman movie, but the Rupert Friend movie was probably the worst I’ve seen.  No desire to see it again.  

A close second would be Resident Evil: Apocalypse.