Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb to holdout in hopes of getting new deal

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

*sigh*

He was my guy coming out of the draft and I was hoping he'd unite with Baker. I also wanted Mark Andrews for the Browns with their third round pick that year Andrews came out--what could have been...

You’ll land your guy sooner or later.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

*sigh*

He was my guy coming out of the draft and I was hoping he'd unite with Baker. I also wanted Mark Andrews for the Browns with their third round pick that year Andrews came out--what could have been...

Neither Tillman or Bell inspire much confidence, do they? 

On 7/29/2024 at 6:13 PM, INbengalfan said:

Good.  Now the Bengals have the ceiling (JJ) and floor (Lamb) for JaMarr Chase's extension once Lamb actually signs it

If you get it done in the next handful of months... Knowing the Bengals they'll wait another year or two.

I still wouldn't be surprised if JaMarr wants more than JJ given they're very familiar with eachother from their college days.

42 minutes ago, Danger said:

If you get it done in the next handful of months... Knowing the Bengals they'll wait another year or two.

I still wouldn't be surprised if JaMarr wants more than JJ given they're very familiar with eachother from their college days.

They extend guys after three years at certain positions all of the time.  QB, WR, OT, DE, CB.  

Who knows what Chase really wants, but he will be close to Jefferson's numbers either way, slightly above or below.  But the market will be established.

29 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

They extend guys after three years at certain positions all of the time.  QB, WR, OT, DE, CB.  

Who knows what Chase really wants, but he will be close to Jefferson's numbers either way, slightly above or below.  But the market will be established.

Again, that's assuming the deal gets done before the start of the season. I have my doubts. Burrow was a special case and I think we all knew he would be.

29 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Jerry Jones is way too slow in negociation since several years now

It's because his cheap *** son has more say now.