Malik Willis traded to Packers for 7th round pick

HeresAGuy

On 9/16/2024 at 12:26 PM, vegas492 said:

What in the absolute heck happened to the universe when I login and agree with all your posts????  :)

Seriously, though, how did you like the little things?  No snap issues, despite vomit.  Did we have a delay of game because the huddle wasn't being managed?  Only one "risk" throw and that was 1:1 to Doubs.  It resulted in 3 points that we really needed.

I thought for a kid who was basically given up on, Willis played really good ball and MLF put him in a great position.

Odds are we will need more from the passing game, because the Titans are going to commit to stopping the run, but for this one game, the kid looked like he could play.

It worked because of how inept the Colts offense was Sunday. Was that because of our defense or self-destruction and LOFT. 

Just don't want to make Sunday a Levis gets right game. He's terrible and we need to force him into multiple turnovers. 

I am willing the return of Jordan Love for this Sunday. Willis managed the game well on Sunday. In order to win on a consistent basis, you need a legit QB. We have that in Love, he needs to play. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Old Guy said:

It worked because of how inept the Colts offense was Sunday. Was that because of our defense or self-destruction and LOFT. 

Just don't want to make Sunday a Levis gets right game. He's terrible and we need to force him into multiple turnovers. 

I am willing the return of Jordan Love for this Sunday. Willis managed the game well on Sunday. In order to win on a consistent basis, you need a legit QB. We have that in Love, he needs to play. 

This Titans game is 100% one that Joe Barry would have lost for us.  Lewis would be OPOTW.

Keep willing the Love return.  I'm still 50/50 for this week, despite my prediction of him being out longer as opposed to sooner after the injury happened.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I feel like we should give them our 3rd just to make sure there’s no hard feelings. 

One man's trash is anothers treasure.  Screw em.  We might not see Malik again rest of the season.  Probably not enough tape to get a real high pick. Couple more games like this then yah he'd have some value.