Buffalo Bills (4-12)

New York Jets (1-15)

AFC NORTH

Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)

Baltimore Ravens (9-7)

Cincinnati Bengals (5-11)

Cleveland Browns (4-12)

AFC SOUTH

Tennessee Titans (12-4)       My favorite team unfortunately I don't see that happening. 

Houston Texans (8-8)

Jacksonville Jaguars (8-8)

Indianapolis Colts (5-11)

AFC WEST

Oakland Raiders (11-5)

Los Angeles Chargers (9-7)

Kansas City Chiefs (8-8)

Denver Broncos (7-9)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/07/24/nfl-record-projections-predictions-patriots-cowboys-raiders-steelers/500328001/

1 hour ago, Farsendor1 said:

USA Today has their season predictions. 

AFC SOUTH

Tennessee Titans (12-4)       My favorite team unfortunately I don't see that happening.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/07/24/nfl-record-projections-predictions-patriots-cowboys-raiders-steelers/500328001/

I went through and picked all the games on the website that lets you run through the entire season. I did it a couple of times and every time I had to go back and double- check because I had the Titans with "too many wins". That's a talented and ascending squad in Tennessee, enjoy your season...

I'm actually going to be surprised if the Jets win a game this year. I understand it's very hard to go winless, but not impossible and that team is just...yuck. Especially since I don't think that Mo Wilkerson is getting back to what he was 2 years ago. 

59 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Trash predictions honestly

I really don't even understand the practice of making league-wide win projections at this point in the season before training camps begin in earnest.... if you wanna do it once you've gotten through the inevitable injuries, QB battles, and preseason games fine knock yourself out, but right now just seems like an exercise in futility.

2 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

I really don't even understand the practice of making league-wide win projections at this point in the season before training camps begin in earnest.... if you wanna do it once you've gotten through the inevitable injuries, QB battles, and preseason games fine knock yourself out, but right now just seems like an exercise in futility.

I agree. And predicting any team to go undefeated right off the bat ruins it for me. 

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Trash predictions honestly

They're really bad.  They basically have most divisions in the same order as last year.  

May as well say: our predictions - same as 2016.  Boom, done.

I don't see 12-4 by the Titans simply because I don't trust the secondary. Adding guys like Cyprien, Ryan, and Jackson doesn't give me big time confidence. Cyprien is a box safety who should never be in coverage. Logan Ryan is a #2 CB at best and Adoree Jackson is a very raw rookie CB.  Sure they should be upgrades over a beat down Jason McCourty and a bum like Valentino Blake but they're still terrifying. The OLB depth is scary. Morgan and Orakpo are a damn good duo but will have to play a lot again considering the depth is trash. The defense to me upgraded some in the secondary but for the most part, the defense is the same.

The offense is obviously what slot of people are excited about. Young franchise QB with a great OL, TE, and one of the best RB duos in the league.  The receivers were the issue last year with Rishard Matthews being the only consistent threat last year but even at his best, he's a good #2 WR. Adding an explosive rookie like Corey Davis, and signing a red zone threat who does a lot of good things out of slot could definitely open the offense more especially down the field. Decker obviously has to stay healthy but going from the likes of Matthews, Sharpe, and Wright to Matthews, Decker, and Davis seems like a huge upgrade to me.  Injuries especially to Mariota and Mularkey's/Robiskie's play calling are what could hold this offense back.

I think this team hovers around the same record as last year. It's definitely a more talented team but I just think inconsistent play in the secondary and the lack of improvement at ILB and the depth at OLB hinders them again this year.   

5 hours ago, texans_uk said:

This feels like a Madden SIM to be honest.

Would be bitterly disappointed with an 8-8 season, although it is possible with the question marks we currently have at key positions.

Just to let you know....the entire Browns forum (which is growing by the day) is rooting for the Texans to have a terrific season.  14571705971587-anigif_enhanced-28629-140

Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Just to let you know....the entire Browns forum (which is growing by the day) is rooting for the Texans to have a terrific season.  14571705971587-anigif_enhanced-28629-140

Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that kind. 

Me and my Texan brethren will be cheering for Brock. 

2 hours ago, BwickRedux said:

I really don't even understand the practice of making league-wide win projections at this point in the season

They are putting out Content for a Content-starved audience. And they'll do it again on the eve of the season

Archived