Sunday Night Football: Chicago Bears (1-0) @ Houston Texans (1-0)

Football_Bachelor08

Sunday Night Football: Chicago Bears (1-0) @ Houston Texans (1-0)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bears
    • Texans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2024 at 12:15 AM

8 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I saw a dude throwing to guys name Pierce nothing but bombs. Straight cash my

boy. Mixon won that game 

Nothing but bombs doesn't help you when you need a six-yard out. The first down marker isn't in the stands.

Forgive me if I prefer a quarterback that made more completions than he missed.

Or did Rex Grossman become the greatest of all time in the past week?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It appears that the schedule-makers were heavy on the Caleb hype, as this is a matchup of two young “QBs of the Future” for the NFL.  

After the performance from Williams last weekend, it is clear they were expecting more for this matchup. 

Pretty much.

Unfortunately, I expect Houston to win in fairly convincing fashion. May not be a blowout or anything, but I don't think there will be any point in the game where Chicago has serious momentum.

Hoping for a better game than what I'm expecting.

Ryans will coach circles around Caleb. Texans have a very underrated defense. Bears D > Texans D but Texans Offense >>>> Bears Offense, Stroud >>>>>> Caleb, and DeMeco >>>>>>> Eberflus. And the game is in Houston. 

My survivor pick of the week. 

Got called out by people when I said Caleb is the 4th most Pro Ready QB in this class behind Penix, Daniels, and Maye (in that order), and 4th overall QB behind Maye, McCarthy, Daniels (in that order). He can’t read defenses. I don’t hate him as a prospect, I think he was a Top 10-15 prospect, but wildly overhyped. Hype got out of control. 

Week 1, so no victory laps. I could absolutely 100% be wrong, and unlike 95% of the forum (they hope no one remembers and go into hiding), I do take the L if I’m wrong. 

Caleb has 3 #1 WR’s (just like Stroud), and 3 decent RB’s. No reason for him not to perform this season. Although I’m ready to hear all the excuses if he underwhelms. OC, always the #1 scapegoat fan excuse.