The Browns Current 2 Year Stretch Is The Worst Ever

ILoveTheVikings

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I for one believe that Spergon Wynn was a future all pro before Cleveland got a hold of him :)

I stand corrected. :P   Can’t lie, I was so happy we took him over that bum Brady.  Then we ruined him and Brady goes on to have an ok career. True story

8 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

One might say...

They have quite...

The Haul.

10173792.jpg

Claims trolling and trolls.. Yup, Charming soft.. But that's not here or there..

As for what Clev did it's fine. Wentz would have never developed. We saw what Goff without aid happened.

We've seen what Dak is about without quality and elite help around him. Just bad, Clev just needs to keep drafting and signing quality FA's for their

trenches. They could even draft Darnold or even that Josh dude and have him sit. But they need to fire Hue. Dude is all about excuses and the locker room seems 

toxic as hell. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Claims trolling and trolls.. Yup, Charming soft.. But that's not here or there..

As for what Clev did it's fine. Wentz would have never developed. We saw what Goff without aid happened.

We've seen what Dak is about without quality and elite help around him. Just bad, Clev just needs to keep drafting and signing quality FA's for their

trenches. They could even draft Darnold or even that Josh dude and have him sit. But they need to fire Hue. Dude is all about excuses and the locker room seems 

toxic as hell. 

I made a joke, no need to get all upset. I can have normal conversations with most people on this website but have never had a single one with you, and have seen other people say the exact same. That is why I called you out.

That said, it is Christmas! I am willing to give you another shot!

As for your other comments, the Browns have won 1 game in two years because they have made awful decisions in every stage of development. They are a team devoid of talent because that is what they wanted to be, then they fired the guy who put the plan in motion for being devoid of talent. What on earth does that say about the people running the organization? How can anyone expect to be successful in Cleveland if they won't even let your GM tank, which is exactly what you wanted him to do? How can you expect any HC to be successful when you literally hand him a roster devoid of talent? What the hell is the plan here? Is the new GM so incredible at evaluating talent that he HAD to have the job? If the ownership is letting politics run the show that just speaks again for how awful they are at managing this team.

If the Browns want to get better they need to nut up and ride this one out. Give their current GM five years and Hue another couple to develop the young players. If they don't end up with good players with the incredible number of picks they have in the next few drafts, the only thing that will fix that team is getting someone else to run it. 

Who cares?  Guys on the team still get anywhere from 600 thousand, to a million bucks to play.Plenty of the same team will be back next year,still making more money than Joe Schmo will ever see. I' rather be one of them,than be a guy having to play an extra three games a year and risk getting older faster/injured. I'll take my million and have a good ol time!

But they seriously need to go back to the traditional  uniform.

Hey everyonw,we are the Browns. See? It says so on my pants. B-R-O-W--N-S.

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

toxic as hell. 

Or like how Garappolo was traded in season to a winless team and suddenly they're winning with him? Part of Cleveland's problem is because they draft old people and alcoholic losers because a homeless man told them to.

I obviously hate that the Browns are unwatchably bad. But the worse part is that its so bad that players are refusing to come play for us and help turn this around. Yea we have the first pick in the draft but the best QBs dont want to come out and even be drafted by us so there is no way to really get better when your terrible AND you cant even get the best players in the draft.

We are going to have to seriously overpay veterans to come play here and help this just to get back to a respectable 6-10 or 7-9 franchise that college players wont re-enter college for another year to not play with.

I don't think Rosen has the leverage to force himself to any other team like Elway or Eli. They where seen as Elite prospects. Rosen is not seen that way to most or any. I think if Rosen doesn't want to go to the browns then he needs to stay in college. If he's fine with going to the browns then he should come out. Wouldn't surprise me if Rosen doesn't declare and Darnold does the same. I believe if Rosen does declare then Dornald will too. I expect the browns to draft a QB at 1 no matter if it's Dornald, Rosen, Allen or Mayfield even if they aren't worth the pick. 

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

I don't think Rosen has the leverage to force himself to any other team like Elway or Eli. They where seen as Elite prospects. Rosen is not seen that way to most or any. I think if Rosen doesn't want to go to the browns then he needs to stay in college. If he's fine with going to the browns then he should come out. Wouldn't surprise me if Rosen doesn't declare and Darnold does the same. I believe if Rosen does declare then Dornald will too. I expect the browns to draft a QB at 1 no matter if it's Dornald, Rosen, Allen or Mayfield even if they aren't worth the pick. 

I dont think it will be that way. I think if one doesnt declare, than the other one surely will because they will have likely just locked up the #1 overall pick in the draft. Say if Rosen goes back to school, Darnold will for sure come out to be the #1 pick. At the end of the day, I think its a HUGE payday to be the #1 pick and 20 year olds probably wont give up that chance.

Plus, there has been many examples of a guy going back to school and it absolutely hurting them the year after (Barkley). If the $$$ is there, take it--because you may not be the same player the following year.

Since we're talking about the Browns, I'd like to bring up the topic of Hue Jackson. It is pretty ridiculous if you think about his 1-30 record. I read that Jackson is going to hire an OC for next season, so is he assuming he's not getting fired? I understand it's not his fault but I've never heard of a team struggling this much over 2 years and keeping their head coach. 

22 minutes ago, SkolMasterMN said:

Since we're talking about the Browns, I'd like to bring up the topic of Hue Jackson. It is pretty ridiculous if you think about his 1-30 record. I read that Jackson is going to hire an OC for next season, so is he assuming he's not getting fired? I understand it's not his fault but I've never heard of a team struggling this much over 2 years and keeping their head coach. 

Any coach that goes 0-16 should he fired. In the NFL this should never happen regardless how poo your team is. 

Archived