GDT Week 17 Packers @ Lions

MNPackfan32

Well, you know, Hundley is as good a backup QB as we could ever expect. Go back up the thread and look at that long list of losers. So why bring Callahan in? Why draft a QB? Why even keep a backup on the roster? Just forfeit all games that Rodgers misses; it will allow everyone else to get healthy.

4 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Sticking with Hundo this entire time is just a microcosm of McCarthy's stubbornness. Him NEVER taking blame after a loss is another. Terrible traits to have as a coach. 

What world are you living in. McCarthy has taken blame plenty of times. Quotes and videos have been posted repeatedly.

I get you hate the man, but your arguments aren't based even slightly in reality.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I'm not. I'm talking about weeks 6-17.

You don't think Hundley looked better against the Steelers than he did against the Vikings? Hundley had 3 games with a passer rating over 100. I'm not saying the man is good, but that's competent backup QB caliber play.

4 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Not only that but thinking players on the team care one bit about what McCarthy says in a press conference is delusional.

Those exist literally only for the fans. He does not care what you think.

I've linked him to him taking blame before and he still says NEVER lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.acmepackingcompany.com/platform/amp/2017/10/22/16517298/packers-saints-mike-mccarthy-takes-blame-press-conference-26-17-loss

Just did it a few weeks ago

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Well, you know, Hundley is as good a backup QB as we could ever expect. Go back up the thread and look at that long list of losers. So why bring Callahan in? Why draft a QB? Why even keep a backup on the roster? Just forfeit all games that Rodgers misses; it will allow everyone else to get healthy.

now THIS is a strawman

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Because the game was over?

Because you need a backup QB to have a puncher's chance of winning games.

Because you need a backup QB to have a puncher's chance of winning games.

We won 3 games with Hundley as a starter. In games we weren't tanking with Hundley as the starter, we went 3-4. 

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What world are you living in. McCarthy has taken blame plenty of times. Quotes and videos have been posted repeatedly.

I get you hate the man, but your arguments aren't based even slightly in reality.

I wonder if he really truly believes he never has

Archived