GDT Week 17 Packers @ Lions

MNPackfan32

8 minutes ago, Slinky said:

No he hasn't. When he's being sarcastic, that doesn't count. He's such a big baby during his pressers after a loss. 

Oh it doesn't count because he's being "sarcastic" when he does do it

You're a joke dude.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

It's official. The Packers are 7-9. Feels like the 70's and 80's again. Kind of makes me nostalgic. Not.

This feels more like 2013 or 2008 on a frustration level.  I do remember the 80s, and we really had no chance to make the playoffs.  This team isn't hopeless.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Can't wait to go back and lol at all the doom and gloomers in this thread after the 2018 season.

What doom and gloomers? Some of us are complaining about the quality of Hundley's play, and now we're all gloom and doom? Hundley's play today and mostly always, was criticism worthy. 

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

What doom and gloomers? Some of us are complaining about the quality of Hundley's play, and now we're all gloom and doom? Hundley's play today and mostly always, was criticism worthy. 

It was pretty gross in here today dude. He never mentioned names.

1 minute ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

This feels more like 2013 or 2008 on a frustration level.  I do remember the 80s, and we really had no chance to make the playoffs.  This team isn't hopeless.

Agreed. With Rodgers back and a good draft, the Packers should be ready to compete at a high level again. Wait till next year!

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Can't wait to go back and lol at all the doom and gloomers in this thread after the 2018 season.

I started the IT'S TIME TO TRANSFORM THE D THREAD after the blowout in Atlanta last January.

I remember the ducky & bunny apologists insisted all that was needed was a tweak or two.

If this team does not make some fundamental changes, we will be right back where we've been the past 7 seasons, making excuses for why the team has not made a second Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers at QB.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Almost forgot. Today is the last day of 2017. I wish everyone a Happy, Prosperous, and Healthy New Year in 2018. As a cancer survivor, I keep everything in perspective. Looking forward to reading your posts in 2018, especially the mock drafts. Y'all are awesome. Peace.

Seconded!!

Congrats to you on fighting and beating cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to a healthy and prosperous 2018

That is really what it comes down to.  Looks like a change in the defense should happen.  We get Aaron back.  Have our best draft position in years.  This team just had a disappointing season.  They aren't dreadful.  A dreadful team just became the second team to finish 0-16.  

Archived