GDT Week 17 Packers @ Lions

MNPackfan32

I say cut both cobb and jordy and go sign trumaine johnson. Rodgers is regressing and were not close enoigh to have an offense good enoigh to win a superbowl. Lets build a top 5 defense and let Rodgers be a game manager like Brady.

Just now, skibrett15 said:

Mac wouldnt use him the right way.  Hundley could be that type of player if Mac was willing to use him like a runner.  He just isn't though.

Kap is better than Hundley in that system though.

Mac treats Brett like his only son. Maybe he'd run Kap into the ground because he's not his child

1 minute ago, Kenrik said:

I say cut both cobb and jordy and go sign trumaine johnson. Rodgers is regressing and were not close enoigh to have an offense good enoigh to win a superbowl. Lets build a top 5 defense and let Rodgers be a game manager like Brady.

And run 1 wr sets?

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

Sticking with Hundo this entire time is just a microcosm of McCarthy's stubbornness. Him NEVER taking blame after a loss is another. Terrible traits to have as a coach. 

He's taken blame and I've posted quotes before... delusion.

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

If so, then it's time for the Packers to try the draft again. Hundley didn't work out any more than that long list.

Honestly, I don't see the point. Unless you use a high pick, your odds on getting a good QB are extremely low and even I you hit, it'll take them a few years to get used to the playbook and for the game to slow down. Whilst waiting you probably keep Hundley so that's a place on the 53 wasted.

You either spend money on getting a proven QB which is money taken from another position or you are probably better off hoping that Hundley has learned a lot from this year and has a jump - you would expect most young QBs to improve significantly after a year's experience. Whilst hoping Rodgers stays healthy.

Neither are great options - ultimately you probably don't win if your starting QB goes down so I'd probably just say sod it and give Hundley another year and hope he isn't needed,

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I disagree. I don't watch film but I watch TV and I see a guy in Hundley who can't complete a basic college pass 2 out of 3 times, game after game. Hundley more or less looks the same today as he looked against Minnesota in Week 6. When he beats a team who isnt drafting in the top 5 next year and throws for more than a 100 yards consistently, I might change my mind.  

Are you seriously watching this game and thinking that the Packers are trying to win? Why are you trying to judge Hundley in this game?

Archived