Solo: A Star Wars Story

RamRod

• 1 month later...

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/solo-a-star-wars-story-actor-details-production-troubles.html

In March 2017 the studio took the nearly unprecedented move of hiring an acting coach to help star Alden Ehrenreich more convincingly channel Ford’s swashbuckling affect in the original three Star Warsmovies. “Trying to mimic Harrison Ford is really tough,” our source says. “Lucasfilm wanted something very specific: copying someone else. Alden’s not a bad actor — just not good enough.”

So in the originals, the actor that played darth Vader spoke all his lines and thought he was the actual Vader but then got James Earl Jones dubbed over all his lines. I really wish they would've worked that same magic over new Young Han Solo because he has no charisma or anything and is approximately as flat as Keira Knightleys chest. 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So in the originals, the actor that played darth Vader spoke all his lines and thought he was the actual Vader but then got James Earl Jones dubbed over all his lines. I really wish they would've worked that same magic over new Young Han Solo because he has no charisma or anything and is approximately as flat as Keira Knightleys chest. 

And let's face it, James Earl jones can probably do a better Harrison ford than aldenreich can 

46 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Its just a tad easier to do that for a character who's face you never see

Archived