Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

31 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Packerraymond, @CWood21,

100% serious, there should be a thread without any commentary allowed where it’s just tweets and news links of free agency rumors and facts.

Then what's the point of the forum? People already dispute the "news" and we all know many posters know their own "facts"... Not to mention the "creditability" of "rumors" ... It would just lead you right back to home sweet home...

2 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Then what's the point of the forum? People already dispute the "news" and we all know many posters know their own "facts"... Not to mention the "creditability" of "rumors" ... It would just lead you right back to home sweet home...

Agreed. If we need something we are not allowed to comment on, we all could just use nfl.com. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Toddfather said:

The point:

1. One place to see all news, big and small, of the most active time in the NFL year as far as news. Oftentimes NFL.com, PFT, and any other site has smaller name signings buried. They also don’t have rumors from reliable to somewhat reliable sources.

2. It won’t turn into a discussion on Aaron Rodgers.

3. You don’t have to click on it.

4. This forum argues literally everything. Stop being so negative.

12 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Too bad for us.  Chicago will like his versatility. 

I'm actually happy for him. He's making more money and only has to play in  17 games a year max.  For the first time in years he can finally plan a January vacation with his family.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Leader said:

Adios Lucas....

Ian Rapoport -   Source: The Bears agreed to terms with former Packers interior OL Lucas Patrick.

Poles: So Lucas do you think you can block Kenny Clark?

Patrick:  Of course, I blocked him every day in practice. 

Poles: Welcome aboard here's 8M!!!

Agent: You really convinced that dumb organization you can stop Kenny Clark 🤣

Patrick: Who said anything about stopping him, they asked if I could block him 😉 

Edited by St Vince

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

The point:

4. This forum argues literally everything. Stop being so negative.

Regarding #4.  I find the site much more enjoyable after I started using the "Ignore" feature.  It has been used sparingly, but it sure makes a huge difference.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

it'll never work and our lazy *** mods aren't going to run it lol

The easy solution is to just have an Outpost subforum-  to save all of his insightful & visionary posts in one place
And one tweet-news thread.  No need for Mods, Outpost can handle any troublemakers that come his way.

Also there's this:

Condiment company Hidden Valley created a diamond from ranch dressing n a process that involved heating dry ranch seasoning to 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit, then crushing it under 400 tons of pressure for months.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/ranch-diamond

• Like 4