Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, R T said:

This went under the radar a few weeks ago, but she will be in the running to replace Mark Murphy when the time comes. 

Maureen Smith joining Packers as Chief Financial Officer

Interesting .. always kind of felt Ed Policy was thought to the next in line, but smart to keep the options open and land the best person possible.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

I seem to remember that many people were kinda upset when we took Rhyan in the 3rd because they wanted Tom instead

I remember most were quite happy with the Rhyan pick too.  A lot of the celebrating with the Tom pick was that GB landed both of them.

26 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I remember most were quite happy with the Rhyan pick too.  A lot of the celebrating with the Tom pick was that GB landed both of them.

Yeah definitely happy with Tom, I just seemed to remember some people were bummed about Rhyan because they wanted Tom. Turns out it's just Packerraymond in the OP, I was misremembering

1 hour ago, Packer_ESP said:

Yeah definitely happy with Tom, I just seemed to remember some people were bummed about Rhyan because they wanted Tom. Turns out it's just Packerraymond in the OP, I was misremembering

I am like 90% sure that I said I would have taken Tom in the second in the re-draft game.