Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

23 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

annoyed-latin-man-kicking-car-s-flat-tir

I hate you right now.  I was so going to try to do a screenshot and post it, telling you that literally there was an ad under your post about a dude kicking the tires on a car.

My hate will fade and soon turn into respect and admiration, though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R T said:

Yet most Packer fans have a real dislike for Capers, might say more about fans in general than anything else though.

No one disliked him when the defense was doing well. They started disliking him when he started getting absoltely rolled in the playoffs/ big games. That Kaepernick game in like 2013 was so painful to watch. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I hate you right now.  I was so going to try to do a screenshot and post it, telling you that literally there was an ad under your post about a dude kicking the tires on a car.

My hate will fade and soon turn into respect and admiration, though.

Winston loved Big Brother.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

While true, this is true of pretty much every DC

and a good reason to hire a young DC that might have a chance to get a HC position in 2-3 years and promote from the staff they assemble.  Somewhat like SF has done.  Saleh -> Ryans -> Wilks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leader said:

That was generous (stupid) of the Vikings to give a guy who can't stay healthy 11 million for 1 year. The guy didn't prove he was that good when he was on the field, which was not that much in 4 years with the Saints. 

Edited by Old Guy